1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

If AC was Limited to 5 More Cars, What Would They Be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Oubaas, Jan 18, 2014.

1. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

Ferrari 275 GTB is still the most beautiful Ferrari ever made as far as I am concerned and is number 1 in my fantasy garage.

I'd like to see:
    1. Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth BTCC
    2. Mclaran F1 GT or LMP
    3. Ferrari 275 GTB
    4. BMW E36 M3 or GT3 (Still the best looking 3 series and miss mine very much)
    5. 1955 MB 300 SL Gullwing

2. Pablos16

Pablos16 Racer

Agreed (even tho I messed the numbers), the most beautiful stallion in Maranello stable. Would be sooo great to have this car especially in racing Competizione version in game.

3. Fatum

Fatum Gamer

Ford RS500
    Jaguar "Silk Cut" 1988 Le Mans Group C XJR9
    ZakSpeed Capri
    TVR Speed 12
    Caterham R500

4. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

'89 Audi 90 quattro IMSA-GTO
    '93 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI
    '06 Corvette C6-R
    '98 Panoz Esperante GTR-1
    '88 Audi 200 quattro Trans Am

5. snidepeppe

snidepeppe Rookie

Aston dbrs9
    Renault r25
    Ferrari f2004
    Ford gt40
    Maserati granturismo mc stradale

6. nikolas88

nikolas88 Rookie

Mazda Mx-5
    Honda Civic ep3 Type-R
    Mitsubishi Evolution 9 MR FQ-400
    Porsche 911 Gt3 - Cup
    Lancia 037

7. damys

damys Racer

- 512TR
    - BMW Z8
    - 599GTO
    - BMW M5 e60 or F10
    - Mercedes 300 SL

8. Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series
    Subaru Impreza WRX STI v7 2000
    Porsche 911 Gt3
    Honda S2000
    Jaguar XKR-S Coupé

9. DMoMaximus

DMoMaximus Gamer

I have to agree with Marcus, the Mercedes C63 and the Porsche 911 Gt3 are a must, but for drift I'd like to see

Black Smoke racing

Legendary w123 wagon
    w203 wagon in full livery

The hard part will be making it belch diesel smoke all over the place! :D I don't prefer to drift, but that would look really cool on a sim!

I prefer race cars vs street versions so any vintage 60's and 70's gt or f1 cars would be perfect, maybe an 80's GTP Porsche 962 in Lowenbrau livery.

IMHO I think the racing before electronic technology was more about the drivers abilities to win a race. Can't wait to see AC car line up in a year or so!!

10. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

2006 Skoda Octavia CUP
    2012 Skoda Fabia S2000
    2012 Skoda Octavia
    2013 Skoda Rapid
    2012 Skoda Yeti

11. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Hmmm, there's a theme here, just can't see it....

Patrik Marek likes this.
  12. snidepeppe

snidepeppe Rookie

So... You don't like skodas

13. plaid

plaid Alien

After quite some time on Joux Plane and experience, that I seem to be rather the rallye, then circuitperson...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (600PS! 930KG!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. plaid

plaid Alien

oops. nevermind!

15. Auranapse

Auranapse Racer

1: Alfa Romeo 4C
    2: Pagani Huayra
    3: Pagani Zonda F
    4: Alfa Romeo Disco Volante
    5: Mazda RX-7 FD3s

16. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

Aston Martin Vantage GT3:

[​IMG]

Bentley Continental GT3:

[​IMG]

Porsche Cup GT3 (991):

[​IMG]

BMW M4 DTM:

[​IMG]

Audi RS5 DTM:

[​IMG]

I know we will probably get the Aston Martin Vantage GTE with the Dream Pack DLC but I like the GT3 more and that’s why I would like to expand the GT3 field of course.
    The Bentley is just a mean mother****er the only other GT3 car that could survive full body contact with it is probably the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3. Everyone else should try to make a clean pass lol.
    I know Porsche is impossible due to EA but let me dream maky?
    For some reason my PC is incompatible with R3E so I lost my access to DTM. Having the BMW and the Audi would certainly comfort me.

richard thompson and Maxidyne like this.
  17. TCLF

TCLF Alien

RUF *cough*

18. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

1. Mazda Miata (1st gen)
    2. M3 E36
    3. Shelby GT350
    4. Mini Cooper
    5. Ford GT40

19. Sickboy74

Sickboy74 Gamer

Renault R5
    [​IMG]

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA
    [​IMG]

Porsche 906 (including Dr. Zumtobel) ;-)
    [​IMG]

BMW E24
    [​IMG]

Ford Mustang 1968
    [​IMG]

:)

20. TCLF

TCLF Alien

1: NASA moonbuggy (with moon physics)
    2: Porsche gt3RS (only if it catches fire enough)
    3: Soapbox (with downhill touge course)
    4: Red Bull MX10 (just to make it better than GT)
    5: the enterprise

Matty28 likes this.