1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic I'll just leave this here.

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Bibbles, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Why isn't this baboon banned already?

the-D- and garyjpaterson like this.
  2. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

this is what im sick of,,disrespectfull is an understatement. And thats why i reported him.

the-D- and paul_wev like this.
  3. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

I thinking of starting a new thread "who thinks L2DGodzilla should be duct tapped to 747 at 15,000ft" if i do please all agree, maybe he will start to appreciate people better.

4. Odbball

Odbball Racer

Ban hammer for Godzilla......ban hammer for Godzilla

5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Because @AC Support and @505 Support seem to be very cautious when it comes to banning people. But in this case I'd totally do it - he's in here to be "argumentative towards others" so if it was my call I'd "release" him so he can start the usual dictatorship/censorship rant on RD and fade out to silence at some point.

the-D-, Jebus and garyjpaterson like this.
  6. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

I think my account got suspended for comparing someone to "cheese" once so yes they must be very cautious in banning people. LOL:D

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  7. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Sweet Jesus, are you twelve years old? What a thing to say to someone.

Also, you're boasting about having a G29?!

paul_wev likes this.
  8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Hahaha yes he once "stomped" me because I dared to say "flimsy console hardware" (which btw was not meant as an offense) because I only have a T500RS and an outdated i5 2500k CPU.

I agree with you - this wording and reasoning I only know from little kids.

paul_wev likes this.
  9. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Off topic...I had a 2500K once... I swapped out for an i5 3570K on the same motherboard.. K being the party piece. Ran water-cooled it was clocked at 4.1 GHz. Plenty punchy! I recommend the swap if you can get a cheap used 3570K

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Barely a difference:

http://ocaholic.ch/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=1150
    You can often overclock a SB higher too.

11. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

I have this "outdated" CPU for almost 4 years and it goes circles around many modern CPUs. I think I have almost never being CPU limited. Usually running at 3.8 but able to push it at 4.1 but I want to prolong its life.

12. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Well, I saw an improvement. For the price I paid I was happy.

13. Been running mine at 4.3 since the day I installed it.

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Try to set it to 42/43/44, its not the speed that degenerate it but the voltage togheter with heat and its possible that the voltage you have can give more than 4.1GHz. If you havent tried it already that is. I know people that have been running 1.5vcore since they first got it and they still going strong.

15. f_deutsch

I am sure and I think is OK. I just said I am genuine impressed by how good the 2500K still performs for so many years, which is quiet old, technologically speaking. I have updated my GPU twice. I probably will update first my mobo as it only supports PCIe 2.0, which I really do not know it makes a difference compared to PCIe 3.0.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

17. f_deutsch

Thanks for the advice, I may try that. Where I live is hot and humid big part of the year. I have this Cooler Master heatsink, may will just check the temps. and see how it behaves.

18. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Its always good to know that there is more power if its really needed. :)
    Also, in that link in my previous post about pci express:
    So you dont need to upgrade your platform because of 2.0 vs 3.0. :)

19. f_deutsch

Those are good news for me. As said before I have just updated my GPU every two years and not updated the CPU/Mobo combo. Quiet happy with them. Thanks !

kofotsjanne likes this.
  20. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer