1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is there anyway of preventing it?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by shogel, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

2. Eero

Eero Hardcore Simmer

Kunos definitely needs to do something quickly, this guy has been running rampant now for days ruining multiple races.

sissydriver likes this.
  3. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

U guys just need to leave the game until its fixed. I know I will.

AndyK70, Zabbzi and Yossa like this.
  4. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

sadly but true... No CP Races until official anti cheat or something...

5. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

Is there anything in the small print (terms of use) about cheating? If so i wonder if there are Legal Ramifications to go through, hence the more evidence needed before a decision can be made perhaps.

6. Si.

Si. Simracer

kuccu likes this.
  7. Eero

Eero Hardcore Simmer

Valve won't do anything, that's a waste of time.

8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I wont stop enjoying my favorite hobby just because of one guy. Thanks.

And by the way, this is exactly what the troll wants. You are doing exactly what he wants. And telling others to do the same.

9. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

enjoy racing him.

Vision_Slayer_525, Yossa and Madsen like this.
  10. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Sure, there is a chance I will meet him, but most probably not. He can't be everywhere and will get bored soon. Stopping playing the game is not the way to go. Period.

Fr0zzen, Thug, Pandora and 1 other person like this.
  11. m4karov

m4karov Gamer

Hi dear KS Dev Team!
    Can you please delete my results from today 1 hour CP race (i finish last or something). There is a cheater on 1st split server. His CP number is 499. Hope to join CP races again after you find out some solution.

Thank you.

sissydriver likes this.
  12. kidmaciek

kidmaciek Rookie

Something that is overlooked here - we have a textbook case of a psychopath, taking pleasure from other people's suffering, even if it's just a video game. In the future I can see the police profilers taking a close look at this kind of behaviour in order to prevent crimes.

chksix, Elrann, LeiF and 4 others like this.
  13. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

If u enjoy to be on look out on every server u join go ahead. I'm not stoping u. Not worth of my time. I have full time job and don't have time to jump from server when that dude joins.

Yossa and Vision_Slayer_525 like this.
  14. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

silly

kuccu and LATE4APEX like this.
  15. Jason N

Jason N Rookie

I think its a good thing he found the cheat and he's showing it. If the devs care (which they do) they will patch it up.
    When he did the same with RRE, he messaged the devs, they ignored him and he released the cheat.
    It might be the wrong way to bring attention to a serious matter, but still i appreciate it. (And i find some of the clips very funny)

16. #snajdan

#snajdan Gamer

holy jesus guys, this is what he want - while u going enrage he enjoy it and having fun to make you mad the whole time. Whats the rule #1 against forum trolls? DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
    kunos will do there job, let us give them a bit time...chill guys

17. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

It’s unfortunate, but I don’t see that happening; once you allow that, people will be protesting every race result.

18. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

League racing continues. Join one and you'll have more fun anyway - CP races are ruined by people just being unable to drive properly at the best of times because the penalties for ruining races are just not severe enough.

buellersdayoff likes this.
  19. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Sure, but you think its worth telling others to stop playing the game. I don't care if you do it or not, but that one
    You never ever made a mistake that ruined other people's races? :p

CP races are still good, incidents happen even in league racing. Don't get me wrong, I love my league races, but not everyone can commit to league racing schedules.

kuccu likes this.
  20. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Obviously I'm referring to deliberate idiots, of which there are many in CP races.