1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces multiplayer date

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Benjamin Joel, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Liberation Day!

Viva l'Italia!

2. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

[QUOTE = "Horus, palo: 125,414, Membro: 1705"] Felice Pugliese , i Numeri Raccontano la Storia e ad Essere onesti POSSO VEDERE venire ci sarebbero Più PERSONE Che giocano offline Che su. Alcuni Hanno impegni Familiari, Molto poco tempo libero o Semplicemente non Amano Gli idioti Che sembrano i server di Frequenti.

Troy, speriamo Che il server di Dedicato SI Basa Linux con Una porta Finestre brutto. : D [/ QUOTE]

I also have little time to devote to gaming but this is not the speech I made, I do not say what is best for what, every person has their own preference, I just say that many who run in sim racing primarily online, and in fact if you do SIM attention you'll see that some titles are increasingly eliminating the offline mode or minimize, GT and Forza are not course these titles, but they do a large number of users that gicano titles racers. Unfortunately there are always idiots and there will also be safe here, it is important to find the right places to run pilots with "serious" running clean.

3. I asked Aris this and this is his reply: "No update because by the way we do things the update build has already the beta in so we can't just upload part of it"

It's going to be a long week but next Friday should be well worth it.

4. Enfin! Crisse chu content! Heureux!

I know, i know, english ONLY, but my emotion are in french:p

Sickboy74 likes this.
  5. HyperRacer

HyperRacer Rookie

Thanks Guys !!!!
    I have a question will there be an option to be able to host multi player racing on a local Area Network ????

[RRRV] JuggernAlz likes this.
  6. Bailey

Bailey Alien

I would say, "yes". You can quote me on that.
    ~Bailey

FishforRent likes this.
  7. LuisMercury

LuisMercury Racer

Awesome news.

Please more details about dedicated server.
    Bandwidth, lobby, how....etc.
    the minority wants to know ... lol

We are also part of the success ...
    The online´s boys

8. Jdz

Jdz Rookie

Multiplayer is great news, however I am wondering if we can expect the full gamut (a la rFactor - open practice, qualifying and race) or if it will just be quick races?

9. I'd imagine so, since we already have the structure in place with the race weekends.

10. nivadepi

nivadepi Racer

Sweet !!

11. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

Thanks for the info.

12. Randy C

Randy C Rookie

Kunos, I have to admit that I was skeptical about getting this sim being so early in developement. No more skepticism. You have proven over the previous months to this point, you have brought this sim a long ways since the begining. And I have no doubt that the sim, Assetto Corsa, will be at the top of alot of simracers list. Thank you for all your hard work to bring us this great sim.;)

Latastu likes this.
  13. Metal

Metal Racer

Thank you for the update. Always nice to be informend.

14. Snarffu

Snarffu Racer

Wahhhh HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <3

15. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

Depends on how much driver are connected. With e.g. 20 Driver it wi`ll be around 12 MBps. But the point or better the problem is not the bandwidth but delay/jittering. I don`t know how many gameserver you`re hosting...but i have a bit of experience in this kind of business.

16. F3R9IE

F3R9IE Rookie

I still need practice out on the track, but this has to be the best news I've heard so far today.

17. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Can't wait!!! I now have a weeks warning to cram in as much revision as possible!

See you all on the track!

AFTERNOOB likes this.
  18. daveebee4

daveebee4 Gamer

Will it be possible once multiplayer is released to stage one on one races,or, will you have to join larger races involving many more drivers?

19. Pablos16

Pablos16 Racer

The reason why you'd want to chat around with other drivers during a race is seriously beyond me...
    IRL you normally can't even reach your team mate on the radio, just your chief mechanic. If you want to chat around, TS is your best choice.

Shaddix likes this.
  20. [P_C_R]MaRKuS

[P_C_R]MaRKuS Rookie

I wish I you a nice holiday.
    I think your decision to move well on the update next week.
    So since then because if there are problems.
    Keep it that way.

Greetings from Germany

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.