1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces multiplayer date

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Benjamin Joel, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadMatt

MadMatt Gamer

That was my first tought too.
    a dedicated server option like rfactor it has is the best option. Tiny Dedicated exe which can host a race and manage files, cars, race options etc. and can protected with the steam account data. I can w8 ´til the update is released. ;)

2. Thanks Team Kunos.
    This I can wait a little longer for :)

3. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    this is my life for the next week
    [​IMG]

4. Horus

Horus Alien

Felice Pugliese, the numbers tell the tale and to be honest I can see how there would be more people playing offline than on. Some have family commitments, very little free time or just don't like the idiots that seem to frequent servers.

Troy, let's hope the dedicated server is Linux based with a nasty windows port. :D

4yrton Senn4 and dztrbdgod like this.
  5. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

...adding to the cheers! Bravo Kunos, looking forward to test it MP in May!

6. ****KKK the stupid AI

kolbenfresa likes this.
  7. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

THANKSSSSS :D !

8. Andkorot

Andkorot Simracer

Hooray! Waiting!

9. Ondrej Cerny

Ondrej Cerny Gamer

Absolutely stunning news! Great work Kunos. That is awesome, biggest thing in my 15 years of simracing

10. alius

alius Gamer

Yes yes yes

11. Diogo César

Diogo César Rookie

Will it be possible to have server files since i own a dedicated server ?

12. Majnu

Majnu Racer

Awesome, will these include VOIP? I like to hear the rage especially at the first corner. :p

Olivier Boissel and nivadepi like this.
  13. Great News Kunos!!!! :D:D:D

14. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

Would be wondering to me, if they are not provided with the update...

Please not, this take more bandwidth than needed. For conversation TS would be fine and enough...

tkrisz2 likes this.
  15. Majnu

Majnu Racer

If a server can't cope with VOIP then it's rubbish. VOIP does not consume much bandwidth.

The Moose likes this.
  16. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Great news :)
    It'll be worth to wait 1 more week.
    Just wondering how I will tell my girlfriend that I don't wanna have time for her ......

_Monta_ likes this.
  17. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

oh dear, but there is no damage model in place...heaven for maldonados. :D

xSYOx, The Moose, nivadepi and 3 others like this.
  18. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Ever drove in an online league? That's when mp will shine and the racing will outperform AI and hotlapping, any sp content for that matter. Other issues may arrise, but don't give up on mp if you never tried organized racing. Public servers are for fun and ramming only :)

Kunos, best news since early access release!!

tkrisz2 likes this.
  19. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

This is awesome news, I am off work for a week from the 5th to the 9th and my birthday is the 7th, I reckon I know what I will be doing with my time off now ;)

20. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

To be ahead of the posts which, surely, will follow after the update: FIX MULTIPLAYER NAO!!! BROKEN!!!
    (just kidding ^^)

Now seriously, thanks Kunos!!! Dang you guys are doing great, take your time to optimize the game to its full potential!

Thanks again & can't wait to try it out! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.