1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Looking for a person who is hosting the Server: "A ! - ! AC - Intel i7-4790K"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Swicked, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Swicked

Swicked Rookie

Hello.

I am looking for a person who is in charge of hosting the server called:

“A ! - ! AC - Intel i7-4790K @4.50GHz - 1Gbits Dedi-Server”

It's actually a Ferrari 458 GT2 @ Monza 26 people grid.

Please contact me here or in steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/swicked44/

I'd like to discuss why I got blacklisted?

I really like this server and always try to be fair. There was maybe an accident, but I am
    definitely wasn't behaving like a crasher. Actually, I am very cautious and fair driver.

I was having plenty of good races on your server before. Don't know why I got blacklisted.

I would like to reestablish my connection to this server.

My in game name is Yevgeny Lazorenko, aka Swicked.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Looking for the view settings file Aug 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room looking for championship in belgium, france, england, italie Dec 22, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for a Streamer for ACF1 Formula 1 Championship Oct 11, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Lights in mirror looking ugly (just inside car) Sep 23, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuck looking at car on race start Aug 21, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Looking left and right Jun 17, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Newbie looking for guidance Jun 16, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Looking for part from Logitech G25 Jun 12, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Indy 400 / Looking for Participants! (RSS) Jun 6, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Starting a new ACC league, looking for members! May 26, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality VR impossible to get reliable and good looking grafics May 23, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for a late night league in NA Mar 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions North American XBOX League looking for Commentators / Drivers- ACC 9th Gen Feb 25, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Looking for our Racing Commentator Feb 24, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Audi Endurance Team - Looking for drivers Dec 26, 2021

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I think its very unlikely that person will read this thread, however its a good example of how it would simplify things if in sever lobby there was somewhere for further server info. Admins could write server expectations and rules, also info on how it is setup and contact details for situations like this.

4. Swicked

Swicked Rookie

How can I find the host?

5. demetri

demetri Hardcore Simmer

I frequently race on this server but haven's seen an active admin there yet. As far as i can tell the server is set up with a rather low kick voting quorum so it is relatively easy to get rid of wreckers when the server is full (but it also means that only 2-3 votes might warrant a kick when there're just a few people there) and a kick from the server results in a ban until the server is restarted. So, you may just wait a few days (hopefully) until it happens and you will be good to join back then

Swicked likes this.
  6. Swicked

Swicked Rookie

Thanks for the info!

7. XboxPadNoAids

XboxPadNoAids Rookie

i was going to start a new thread on this, but I found yours, I also want to know why I got blacklisted because I'm a very clean driver. Granted, I was having some issues with my wifi dongle and I was lagging, but an instant ban?

it was one of my favourite servers because it's a car/track combo which i'm actually good at

8. demetri

demetri Hardcore Simmer

You were voted out because your connection was awful and you were teleporting all over the track. I was racing in that session and saw your car popping in and out at various parts of the track triggering lots of crashes. You should've been able to notice that yourself seeing all other cars oddly jumping around you. And I bet your connection quality meter was showing that as well. When that happens your best option is to disconnect immediately, otherwise don't complain you get quickly booted out, nobody likes driving with a super-lagging car around.
    The server is set up so that those who are kicked will be able to join the server only after it has been restarted and are blacklisted until that. Unfortunately, I'm not an admin or the owner of the server, so I can't say how soon that will happen. But it does get restarted from time to time, I also was vote-kicked from the server about a month ago for absolutely no reason (maybe by mistake, as there were not many people on the server at that time) and couldn't join it for a week after that.

P.S. I'd also like to get in touch with the server owner, so if somebody knows him, please let me know.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  9. Just draw a pentagram on a hard stone floor with a piece of chalk, light a few candles, and start chanting rubbish, He should appear in no time :p

brioche, AmorFati, Jebus and 2 others like this.
  10. Some Guy

Some Guy Racer

You shouldn't assume that players with unstable connections experience the same symptoms as the people they're racing against who have stable connections, or conversely that if you don't see other cars teleporting around that it means your connection is stable.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/parrallell-universe-servers.34595/

When most players see one player teleporting, it likely means that there's packet loss from the one player to the server. Packet loss in that direction doesn't imply packet loss in the other direction, so it's entirely likely the one player continues to receive updates from all other cars (indirectly) through the server and therefor everything looks good as far as their concerned. When one player sees all other players teleporting, it likely means there's packet loss from the server to the one player. It's entirely likely that no other players see anything out of the ordinary. Both kinds of packet loss are probably indicated by the connection quality meter, however, the player with packet loss to the server is unlikely to check the connection quality meter if they're not seeing anything out of the ordinary to make them question their connection quality.

11. demetri

demetri Hardcore Simmer

Well, in your example (and I've also seen that vanishing car issue once) the person with no outgoing packets is suffering, while others simply have no idea something wrong is going on because they don't even know the guy is in the race, and I honestly don't think it is a connection quality issue, looks more like a rare server or AC bug to me. Anyway that's irrelevant, the original poster knew he had a bad connection but didn't do anything about that.

12. jbc0smith

jbc0smith Gamer

Well for some reason i got blacklisted on this same server too.
    Always playing fair with absolutely no accident (MR A grade), neither in last race (was in 3rd place, didn't touch anyone), or since i playing on this server...
    Ping steady 35-40
    Just want to know the reason?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Though that can happen on a very rare occasion. If someone sees other cars warping all over the place they should check their own ping and see if it has risen from the start.

Many have no idea of their ping when they join or at any other point. At times you see peoples connections go to silly numbers 1000+ which obviously they would see all cars flying around. They would be the only ones doing this and at that point should exit the track asap. If it doesnt settle down leave the server and see what is going on with their system. People with no awareness at all about their own connection getting kicked I have no issues with.

Quite often people will join my servers and complain about how laggy it is. I simply ask them what their ping is when they the for the first time notice they may be over 500 way higher then everyone else and its just them warping out. ;)

It would be good if we had some ping quality auto kick or at least send to pit when someones connection turns to crap. Most reasonable people will always be aware of their own connection but a good number have no clue or care about tbis then just wonder why they got kicked. :D

ZethGAF likes this.
  14. jbc0smith

jbc0smith Gamer

Are you the owner of server we talking about?

15. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

I was banned too while racing in 2nd, no contacts. Since the voting quorum is very low, (which is good to ban wreckers), some guy decided to cast votes on everyone form 16 players nine remained, then it was my turn. All banned by a few friends that dicided that it was fun to do that. Immature people.

It hapened last Sunday and the server hasn't restarted.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Seeing this was my earlier post in this thread I would think it was clear I wasnt. ;)

I was just stating people in general should be aware of their own connections and if they have a crappy one warping out, they realy should leave before someone has to actually kick them. Its impossible to drive in a server with cars warping out real bad so its quite common for people to get kicked for this.

17. XboxPadNoAids

XboxPadNoAids Rookie

Since then I've been whitelisted as the server has been restarted, no issues so far. Btw id like to apologise on behalf of my wifi dongle to everyone whose race was wrecked that day. No idea why it happened, but the dongle has been given a good telling off and all is good now