1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Low Settings

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Stains, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Stains

Stains Simracer

Even running low settings or max settings im not able to leverage my new 3080!! The 10600k just isnt capable of letting a 3080 use full usage. Ive ran res scale up at 120% and still getting between 60-90% utilisation.

Would a 11700k have much better chance or would faster RAM help with this Unreal engine limitation using triple 1080p screens?

Check CPU and GPU usage in screenshot.
    Low settings
    20220101154503_1.jpg
    The GPU is just cruising at only 220watts or 60% usage at race start.
    20220101154503_1.jpg

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues No Changes in Low > Ultra Settings Oct 30, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars can we get a basic fake shadow texture under the car for low settings? Jul 26, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Low GPU and CPU usage on lower settings Oct 29, 2018
    General modding discussion Settings and tips to ease the workflow in Blender. Feb 17, 2017
    Suggestions Allow different controllers settings for each cars (or just car type at least) Dec 23, 2016
    Chit Chat Room GPU for 60fps at Medium-Low settings Sep 18, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Low FPS in race (Rift CV1) SOLVED: wrong ram settings in BIOS Aug 30, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Allow game to adjust settings (G25) Jun 21, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Only 24fps constantly, no more even at lowest gfx settings Mar 27, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds More cpu usage in low than ultra settings Dec 21, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa - min vs low vs medium vs high vs ultra settings (60fps) Mar 2, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Low-end graphic settings Sep 20, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 0.21 crash on launcher start up & controller settings acts extremely slow and delayed Jul 20, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Viewing wrong car following driver swap Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Red Bull Ring low performance Feb 2, 2024

3. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

If that is with AI in singleplayer then it is very CPU heavy as all the physics being calculated for each AI. Reduce the number of drivers in the race. Multiplayer should be fine also single player on your own (practice).

4. sizziano

sizziano Gamer

How many cars? Even with a 3080Ti and 5900X anything over say 30-35 cars and I become cpu limited.

5. Stains

Stains Simracer

Im happy to race with 21 Ai and me, so 22 cars and im targeting 120fps like i can in AMS2 with maxed settings but no matter my settings im limited to around 85 fps because of my CPU. I would like to know what CPU would it need to be able to get the 120 fps mark?

6. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

7. Stains

Stains Simracer

Thanks but that link isnt really helpful for ACC loads.