1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Moza racing: Pithouse and wheel updates bring FFB curves adjustment

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by nolive72, Apr 16, 2023.

Tags:
  1. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

don't know if you guys noticed this update that came yesterday

posted my early impressions on Reddit (I know AC and RF2 but ACC is coming next)

Reddit - Dive into anything

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Control Bindings Moza R16 Jan 28, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Crazy-Racing vom GT3 09.09. - 10.12.2023 Aug 17, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Global Motorsport Racing Aug 2, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Virtual TechArt GTstreet R now available for racing simulation Assetto Corsa Jun 29, 2023

3. baboon

baboon Alien

Would have been nice if Logitech had implemented that in the their Drivers 15 years back to correct for the dead center in every game :p

nolive72 likes this.
  4. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Still w/ linear, seems fine. Will try play with it.

nolive72 likes this.
  5. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

ACC and AC both have ffb post processing where you could do all that curve tuning. I personally never liked the result on SC2.

6. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

The ffb since 1.9 is very very good, on condition of changing habits and separating part of the dynamic damping, +/- 25% and adapting the FFB Curve base

7. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

agreed

now do you mind sharing your MOZA R9 settings and in game parameters just out of curiosity to see how it compares to mine?

sherpa25 likes this.
  8. anthony galmiche

upload_2023-4-26_7-55-56.jpeg
    upload_2023-4-26_7-56-14.jpeg upload_2023-4-26_7-56-29.jpeg upload_2023-4-26_7-56-53.jpeg

These settings are specific to my feelings and my way of driving, however this can constitute a base that will have to be adapted to your style.

sherpa25 likes this.
  9. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Cool
    Thanks a lot
    At work now but will definitively take a deep look tonight
    Your in Game main FFB settings?

anthony galmiche likes this.
  10. anthony galmiche

Voici
    However the best adjustments will be those that suit you best but this base gives a lot of adaptability

Attached Files:

nolive72 and sherpa25 like this.
  11. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for sharing. Just to clarify, you using this sepcifically for the GS or CS wheel? I ask because the Pithouse images show for the GS wheel (ie. Steering Wheel Inertia), while AC images show a backup file named with CS.

12. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Merci Monsieur:D

13. anthony galmiche

I use an R9 base and a GS steering wheel although on the game captures it says R5 and CS steering wheel, a bug I think, With this wheel I have no inertia

sherpa25 likes this.
  14. oskan

oskan Rookie

The default parabolic curve is too intense and causes crazy oscillations at high speed, especially when physically accurate gyro implementation is enabled.
    I use a tamed parabolic curve with values 24 46 66 84. This is pretty much equal to 125% range compression in FBB Tweaks, but you have it for every game instead of just AC.
    Don't forget to set Range compression to 100% (or gamma to 1.0) when using the Moza curve.

15. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Nice of you for sharing

i didn’t really adjust curves since the implementation
    As I mentioned in my Reddit post I was more interested by the inverted default as to compensate for some cars usage

Can you elaborate on the compression and gamma topic?

I am on old fashion AC FFB tweaking guy that had been editing gyro in the ini file and never bothered deeply with its CM feature

thanks in advance