1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

New ACC Server Manager

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by PixxelHunter, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Conantra

Conantra Rookie

I hope that someone recompile accserver.exe that will be possible to run it on ARM raspberry pi 2 :)

2. brad_co

brad_co Rookie

Still has menus and headings in Non English text. I have restarted the programme many times.

upload_2020-7-5_13-15-3.png

3. HyDr@LiCz

HyDr@LiCz Rookie

I see this error now, when trying to run my own server after the update in ACC.

"22543: ==ERR: Server is outdated and can't connect to the lobby anymore. Please update this server"

4. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Pretty sweet app @PixxelHunter , got it recommended from a buddy and it's a nice addition instead of having to modify .json files.

5. Bandes

Bandes Rookie

Hallo wird der Server Manager eine Funktion bekommen für Willkommens Nachrichten ?
    Klasse Teil danke