1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEW DETAILS AROUND THE CIRCUITS

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DUNKY- DOPEUS, Sep 14, 2017.

1. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

is it just me or does anyone else just a take few practice laps around the circuits after a new patch comes out and take a look at whats been added around every circuits
    like today noticed porta loos round zandvoort i swear they werent there before :D

TheRealJuralumin and pippo10 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error with no details - cannot interprete logs Jan 15, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ghostcar and time details are not saved (in HOTLAP race) Mar 27, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Spa CC increases to 100 "easily" with Ferrari F488 EVO despite showing more "overdrive" in details Aug 16, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Uneven Shadow details outside "EPIC" Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting My game freeze or crash details v1.0.2 Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards the details are shifted ON CN rating screen May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions career mode details?? May 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Two important details for gameplay immeasure May 3, 2019
    ACC Physics Dynamic Damper - Details Oct 28, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Notes on small details, and suggestions for improvement Sep 13, 2018
    Console Lounge Car list with full transmission details Apr 2, 2018
    Suggestions Little details for more immersion Apr 6, 2017
    General modding discussion Python error details and syntax checking? Nov 22, 2016
    Console Lounge Kunos reveals details about upcoming Porsche packs + new free track Oct 14, 2016
    Screens & Videos Is there a way to disable the lap details in a replay ? May 25, 2016

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

o_O I only noticed that they added finally the DRS signs on the tracks.

Other than that, i think they lowered the reflection details on the hood in that view and that the black clouds kind like smoke are back (there where similar clouds in the first Versions of AC in console)

It seems that they changed details of the headlights.. In replays..

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i noticed from the very first patch they add things like extra flags , buildings etc
    its little touches like that that kunos never mention :)

5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Like those?

At 0:35

6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

:eek:

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I noticed Sparco promo codes on highlands too?

8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

They have always been there.

pippo10 likes this.
  9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Hmm, never noticed them before. At least I don't think I have.

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  10. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

pepsi max advertistment boards at zandvoort

pippo10 likes this.
  11. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

That's just normal weather for the uk

Daz730, pippo10, AvGas and 1 other person like this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

More or less yes

13. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I noticed the clouds again but too be honest I don't mind, without them the sky is a bit bland, not that I am looking at the sky much whilst racing lol

Donnced2 likes this.
  14. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

wow monza has changed :)

15. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

In the gt3 Z4, the lights for the shifting are more beautiful now, the carbon in the inside looks better

But where is the wec livery of the 911 porsche?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  16. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

The last liverys are those from WEC

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

What's changed?

18. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The last 2 liveries of the 911 RSR, #91 and #92, have updated graphics such as 'FIA Road to Safety'. They are easy to miss as the changes are minor.

Donnced2 likes this.
  19. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

noticed the trees look better and the whole colour of the circuit looks brighter

pippo10 likes this.
  20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I will check it out. I've noticed a change overall but can't point to anything.