1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic NEWS/INFOS From Social Media

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ZX636, Jan 28, 2017.

1. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

3 sliders = strength, aggressiveness and variation, right?

2. Shinzenbi

Shinzenbi Gamer

yep.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  3. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

please Kunos, try to insert the fuel per lap like on pc, in nove gare su dieci resto sempre a secco :(

4. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

pc version also has a nice fuel icon that pops up when you're running out of gas.

as you keep going, it changes color: yellow, orange, red.
    btw, the electronics tab is still missing on consoles. for some cars it'd be extremely useful since we're not able to change some parameters (traction control on 918 and p1, for example).

5. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Look good to the fuel indicator on console... It chance his colour also when you start running out of fuel..
    It's smaller, yes, but it's there.

Electronic tab is also there, under the Rev and speed indicator hud.

Change parameters as TC or ABS on hybrid cars will be there once that the Custom button mapping feature lands in the next update. ;)

6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Pretty sure that's not what @DatNoiseV12 is talking about. This is the "electronics tab" in the car setup menu:

[​IMG][​IMG]

And It's right next to the "fuel tab", the one where you can find the informations @Ravellron mentioned. Both tabs are missing.

Edit: Just to be clear, that's not my screenshot.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

That would solve partially the problem with the Hybrid cars online. You can't change TC or ABS if they are set up to factory.

pippo10 and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  8. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

I really don't see why it will stay a problem or they have to add that option.
    Because in the next update with the Custom button mapping feature all those little problems will be fixed and so be able again to change TC & ABS

9. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

yes! thats what i was talking about. fuel, electronic, car status. . . all missing from consoles ui.

i usually play without hud and i'd like to see something that pops up only when fuel is running low instead of having to look next to the gear indicator and scroll tru all the huds to go back to nothing on the screen. that *if* the icon is always 'part' of the hud, of course.
    i dont think it'd require much effort from the devs. just my opinion.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    SlimCharles likes this.
  10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Now that would be handy.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I had in mind exactly what @DatNoiseV12 is saying. Of course I have the interest to change TC of hybrid cars, but maybe I don't want to loose other funtions. For example, with button mapping, if I want to change the TC, I will loose something else, like brake bias, looking right and left or so.

The ideal would be to have button mapping and that electronic board, or button mapping and keyboard compatibility (or both even).

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Ok,i can understand that... But with that electronic board you can't change the Hybrid relied systems on the fly cause it is in the car setup screen... At least its what i think.

And change the Hybrid systems on the fly is needed also.

With button mapping we will be able to map our button layout, so, for example.
    The horn button is something that i personally don't use never and can map TC on that one.
    Change view button in a case can also be changed to ABS for example...

Sure that keyboard compatibility would be great! Its one of the features i like from pcars together with the UDP app compatibility....

So,i really think that the best thing for the moment is wait and see what the next update offers and the possibilities we receive with it.

And sorry @DatNoiseV12, i didn't understand what you was meaning until now :):p

SlimCharles likes this.
  13. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

That electronic board eliminates the possibility to change the Hybrid system when racing?

14. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

You can do both. Same as, let's say, brake balance. You can change it from the setup screen or on the fly using the D-Pad.

15. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yep,but if you map on the wheel other features and not hybrid features you can't change them anymore on the fly.
    That's why i find it's useless having a tab in setup screen when we receive the update with the Custom button mapping.

alex21212121 likes this.
  16. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

no problem!
    i'd still like to see both features implemented in a future update. after all, there's always a reason behind every new thing and if kunos decided to add the electronics tab on pc, they must have thought it was useful, in one way or another.
    just minor things, obviously. #1 priority should be performance, but kunos clearly doesnt share my perspective.

17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

18. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

19. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

I fear that too.i think its enough for f1 cars,and honestly i could very well go with the 2004 f1.to drive f1 cars there is already f1 games from Codemasters.i know, they are not real simulators but still.i wanna drive cars that no other game has,and there are plenty of choises for that.my vote goes to the 1970 Ferrari 512m,it would be epic to have that car and race it vs the Porsche 917

alex21212121 likes this.
  20. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

From what I have seen on the PC thread, F50 has a lot of chances of winning. But I also would be very happy with almost all the options.