1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nvidia shield android tv ac support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ^2**Captain ^0Caprivi^2**, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Hi, I have been searching this forum about the Nvidia Shield Android Tv. My question is, will Assetto Corsa be supporting streaming the game to the Nvidia Shield android tv anytime soon? And if anyone has a solution to get it to work anyway without AC support. Thanks in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Streaming ACC to Home TV with Nvidia Shield Oct 29, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Nvidia Shield TV PAD controler Dec 28, 2018
    ACC User Interface Nvidia Shield TV & ACC Oct 15, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Nvidia Shield Controller config issues Sep 17, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game will not launch - stuck 'Initializing UI' when Nvidia surround is enabled. Jun 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Nvidia driver 531.68 issues. Apr 28, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality [ACC] [VR] [OpenXR] [OpenComposite] High-clarity settings for HP Reverb G2 on Nvidia RTX3080 Nov 12, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality nVidia 522.25: 5-10% performance boost on 3080 Oct 13, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Possible Nvidia dual drive causes fatal crash Oct 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Fatal Error Crash [nvwgf2umx.dll - nvidia drivers] Aug 25, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality NVIDIA 512.XX vs 516.XX Aug 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Windows11 + nvidia surround in game resolution issue Jun 17, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer [resolved - nvidia driver] Track-specific game freeze in both Single Player and Multiplayer Apr 13, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality NVIDIA performance overlay Mar 28, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting help needed acc will not start after game/ NVidia driver update Mar 24, 2022

3. Torcano

Torcano Alien

I don't know about shield streaming but I do use steam's in-house streaming to stream games from my main PC to the little htpc in the living room, you will basically have a shield console instead of a htpc in your case... and even to my laptop. I'm currently playing fallout on my laptop while lying in bed, streaming from my PC over wi-fi since I'm too lazy. :p

And AC works though steam streaming, so yes. I'm pretty sure it could work on the shield. But do have a strong connection between the host and the shield though. A wireless ac 5ghz connection is a minimum if you want to stream games properly at proper quality and resolution. :)

4. _Fulgore_

_Fulgore_ Racer

i tried it on my tosiba excite pro about a year ago with a stream app, had no issues to let it work and with a controller, but with my tablet z it was easier to let it work cause the ps3 controller is build in so i could play it on my device and on wifi ac 5ghz
    but i think the tablet wasn't strong enough due the very small lag...

so problably with a nvidia shield it should work, the streaming goes with steam , not depending on the game....