1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official licensed content in assetto corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PhenOm, Jan 2, 2015.

1. How many road cars are there in PP3?

2. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

One -911R.

Christopher Low likes this.
  3. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Missing in action:
    356 (at least one!), 550, any 924 / 928 (no? Maybe a 914?), 956 (Bellof's Ring record), 911 GT2 (any street or race?).

4. Like V8, I will just pay up front for all three packs, and treat PP3 as a bonus pack :) That 911 R is a great looking car, so it's almost worth the price of PP3 on its own.

5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I think you might like the Cup car as well. Those aren't too far away from street cars.
    In the end they are made for allowing men to race in their midlife crisis, so they can't be the hardest of race cars. ;)

6. If he is going to like a modern race car I would bet it would be the Cayman GT4 Clubsport before it would be the 911 Cup.

SMOKING__MONKEY3 and Patcha like this.
  7. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Actually, I don't like so much 718s and previous models (Cayman, Boxster) into DLCs.
    For me street GT4 + competition GT4 would be enough for 718 family. 2 slots only.
    A waste of Porsche slots for all the others. :(

8. I think Berniyh has a point. I suspect that the 911 GT3 Cup could be interesting, although it will need to move about a bit. Hopefully, the GT4 Clubsport will also do that :) The real surprise is that the 917K is actually not a bad looking car as "LMP style" cars go.....

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    Patcha likes this.
  9. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

All I want right now is the RSR 3.0! yet it will be the last car I drive out of PP1......save the best for last!:)

10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yeah, but we were talking about Pack III. ;)

11. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

The GT4 and Clubsport are not in the 718 family. Those are 981 generation cars and NA. The newer 718 models are turbo.

12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I think we have to stop thinking in this "slot mentality".

Maybe they should've said "We are doing the current Porsche line up and also 13-16 (can't be bothered to count) current and historic Porsche race cars."
    Would that have suited you?

It's a bit like the Panamera/Cayenne/Macan: They had to do those, because Porsche wants to use the models in their simulators.
    The additional models didn't take up anything, they just will be made available for us as well.

The only surprising thing here is that there will be no 911 Turbo in the three packs.

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Considering the amount of iconic Porsche cars that we won't see I don't like the split of 718 Boxster (PDK and manual) and 718 Cayman across two DLC. I don't like the split of 2015 and 2016 919 Hybrid across two DLC. Especially considering that the 962C long/short tail will apparently count as one. It's surprising that some awesome Porsche didn't make it into the DLC. I'd prefer to have the 2015/16 RSR over the turbo 2017. I could be disappointed because of those things too.

But at the end of the day it's Porsche coming to AC at all (incredible for me as a long-time Porsche fan), more cars than anyone could have expected and for just 15 Euro. I don't think anyone can really complain. Let's face it they couldn't possibly implement all the greatest and iconic cars from one marque. And even if they completely focused on it people would complain about that too because let's not forget many people aren't interested in Porsche at all and see this just as blocker for other content. You can never make everyone happy.

So I think Kunos did a good job with the variety regardless, you can't have it all and they made their best choice. And I'm definitely looking forward to the cars that we do get. I'll drive and appreciate them all and I'll learn to drive those that I don't necessarily like until I've mastered them - and it'll be a fun ride.

Patcha, Dean Ogurek and Berry like this.
  14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Updated OP and everything else! :)

15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

You may also add Laguna Seca which has been confirmed by Marco for 2017.
    He also confirmed there will be a new fictional "road" track.

16. DM2zzion

DM2zzion Hardcore Simmer

You've forgotten to also update the background colours for the Porsches (orange: race/ purple: road car) ;)
    Furthermore the 911 RSR 3.0 is considered a race car, although it apparently was road legal in the US (but which car is not?)

PhenOm likes this.
  17. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

That's why I said "and previous models". I just "summarized" them as "718 family" in the second sentence.
    But doesn't matter the name. ;)

18. jason moyer

jason moyer Racer

Ugh, I don't get all of the Le Mans one-trick-pony cars they keep making. I'm glad we'll apparently have the short tail 962C though.

Patcha likes this.
  19. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Like you, I'm more of a street car kind of guy. But, I don't mind a race car here or there. I was a little bummed when I saw the PP3 contents, but then I remembered that it's costing me $1 for PP3 with the Season Pass. The 911 R is a sick car too... So, that turned my frown :( upside-down. :)

Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015 <-- What does 911 GT3 R mean? Are they just letting us know its the racing GT3 and not the street GT3? Or is it a special version of the racing GT3?

20. jason moyer

jason moyer Racer

The GT3 R is a GT3 car (the RSR is the GTE version).

asehauDLM and ALB123 like this.