1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Only DLC no season pass in Steam?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Horus, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Horus

Horus Alien

I want to buy the pass, is it late to the game as I have the update already?

paulieGTR, Salad Fingers and TheBoss like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Dec 6, 2021
    ACC General Discussions ACC v1.8x - cars season 21 [2020 DLC missing] Nov 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room No DLC? No experience? No problem! New RM Sprint season! Oct 8, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC price WITH a season pass... Nov 6, 2020
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.5 and GT4 Season DLC are out now on Steam! Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RLM ACC GT3 Season 2 – with 2019 DLC and commentated live stream! Aug 14, 2019
    Bug reports PORSCHE DLC's not working with Season Pass Oct 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Still having issues with Season Pass DLC Jan 26, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Asia PSN DLC & Season Pass News Nov 25, 2016
    Console Lounge No DLC without season pass ? Oct 1, 2016
    Console Lounge Problem with the DLC/Season's Pass content Sep 28, 2016
    Screens & Videos First Laps Nordschleife DLC | Virtual Reality | BigScreen Beyond Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024

3. Scott Nelson

Scott Nelson Gamer

yeah I dont see it either. bummer

4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I can't even see the DLC? Maybe it's been taken down?

I can't use it tonight anyway :(

5. Rigel

Rigel Alien

6. Horus

Horus Alien

Mogster and rafikens1000 like this.
  7. rafikens1000

rafikens1000 Racer

U blind? Btw I cant use tonight too, so gg for us :D Maybe somebody will put some videos on youtube :D :D

And also about season pass, it is delayed because of steam (source: twitter of my master).

Mogster likes this.
  8. Horus

Horus Alien

COME ON STEAM! I'M THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN AGAIN!!!!!!! :mad:

snyperal likes this.
  9. Stepy

Stepy Racer

Why is it not in the " Downloadable Content for Assetto Corsa page" ?

10. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

That's weird, isn't it? But maybe it's a Steam thing, and it will be added once the Season Pass is available?

11. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Yeah, I only get to it with a search but all 3 PPs are there.

COME ON, SEASON PASS. GET YOUR @#^@ TOGETHER! :D

12. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

13. Horus

Horus Alien

Thank you Shaun. :D

Alexims likes this.
  14. I just want to confirm, if I buy the Porsche Season Pass, do I still get the Porsche pack 1 now or must I wait till all 3 are out?

15. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

You receive them as they come out :) P1 now, P2 in a month and P3 in December.

YamahaR1Rider likes this.
  16. Why is the Season Pass not showing on my account? I see all three packs for £5.99 each, but no Season Pass option?? o_O Will it do this automatically if I purchase all three?

17. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

18. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

19. What a time to forget my Steam password...... :mad:

Horus likes this.
  20. chakko

chakko Alien

Uuuh... don't you auto-login? :p

21. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I cant see the season pass in the store itself. I can link to that page, but not in the Steam Store page for Assetto Corsa...?