1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Problem with the DLC/Season's Pass content

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Jasiek, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Jasiek

Jasiek Rookie

Hi!

Yesterday I bought a copy of this game online - along with the season's pass.
    At first - I was unable to use any car except the Abbarth esseesse and the Alpha Romeo Giulietta.
    Most remaining cars, when selected, displayed a note: content is being installed.
    Some, however, have a cloud/arrow icon above them, and when clicked link me to the playstation store, just to let me know that 'this content cannot be downloaded at this time'.

At first, I thought the game needed to download some updates, so I left the console on for the night. Now - most cars (except for the ones that used to have clouds over them) are accessible.
    I also found it alarming, that I bought the dlc solely for the mazdas, and can't find them anywhere in the game's menus.

I browsed through the forums here, but I can't find anything on these issues.

Jan

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Nordschleife turist delta problem Apr 17, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Axis Problem G923 Feb 5, 2024
    Bug reports problem changing TC on mclaren 720 evo. Loss of power Jan 26, 2024
    Bug reports Problemi volante raplay Jan 17, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Track Attack Plug-in Problem Dec 29, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec DD2 problem, game keeps loosing settings Oct 25, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated Server Launch Problems (TCP socket error detected 10054) Sep 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC GT 2023 Challenge installation Problem Aug 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Problem-Mid session save Jun 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problème volant détecte sur Xbox séries s mais en jeu je ne peux pas jouer au volant Jun 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Problem: new opponents every race May 30, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Xbox serie xG923 problems with ACC May 9, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error - Problem with AMD Graphics Card? - Solved May 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problem not update 1.18.11.1 fail for Specail Event Apr 29, 2023

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

the japanese pack isnt out yet on consoles. its coming out in the next few weeks afaik.

Horus likes this.
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

It is not an issue, if you had read the agreement you would have seen it is future DLC. You will get it once it is released. :)

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Some things to clarify: None of the season pass DLC has been released yet on consoles. The cars in the game with the cloud icon and arrow are content available in the Performance/Prestige pre-order versions (and later other DLC once those are released I suppose), which you can purchase separately (not sure if Performance/Prestige packs are available yet however, check the PSN store). If you're sure you own the Performance/Prestige edition content and you can still not use them there some ways to fix that covered in previous threads on this forum. I think installing it from the store directly or restarting the console are things that help with that.

6. MagikGT1980

MagikGT1980 Rookie

Where is dlc?

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

7. hobieone

hobieone Gamer

they stated the Japanese DLC will be available same time as the patch not a couple weeks later! we should go NO MAN'S SKY on kunos and sony and make complaints against them for false advertising!

MagikGT1980 likes this.
  8. nasanu

nasanu Gamer

And to further clarify, all of that content was available well before the game even launched but was taken out of the game to make you pay extra for it. But now that you have paid the premium for content that really should have been in the game for the retail price they still won't give you anything for your money just yet, you must wait for no good reason at all.

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Oh yeah, they only got the first three DLC on PC included in the release...

10. Kunos This is A BIG! Problem, Why would you take our money for your Season Pass, then tell us we are waiting for Sony to approve the update to use A Car Pack that was completed months ago??:confused: Now we are waiting for the the store update?? Why not give us the complete disclosure to begin with before we give you our money? When you operate business like this, it makes me feel as if I were conned, even if we will eventually get the DLC , because you withheld information from your customers that would have effected our purchase.

If anything like this ever happens again without full disclosure, It will effect the way I do business with Kunos Simulazioni, because I will always view you, and testify to Kunos as A Shady Company.

Very Unhappy Customer

Bas B and MagikGT1980 like this.
  11. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

I really don't see the problem. As a customer you have to inform yourself before buying something. Before i bought the season pass i search at the net for 5 min and i knew perfectly what was included in the season pass and what's not. And i also perfectly did understand the content was not available YET.
    The content you bought will be available very soon, it's just the same as pre-ordering a game.

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  12. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

If Assetto Corsa had not have been delayed the last time it would have been released without the Japanese Pack and Red Pack and therefore you would have paid for that content as DLC. It has been said before that the revenue this would generate had been taken into account by Kunos and 505.

Would you have felt better if AC launched at a full price of €60 and had the Japanese Pack and Red Pack added for 'free'?

In my opinion referring to Kunos as a shady company is shameful.

I am probably after coming across as a 'fanboy' with the above but I am aware that AC is far from perfect though with plenty of work to be done.

RoccoTTS likes this.
  13. albags

albags Rookie

what makes me mad is the fact they announced the release information for the JAP PACK in the recent patch and said it was available to now use, also i have played a quick race on multiple occasions and raced against cars which are in the "unreleased" jap pack.... how does that make sense?

14. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

This is why you should NEVER buy season passes, it's your own fault if you pay upfront for content you have no idea when it will drop.

15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I assume the content of the pack to of been in patch 1.03, however due to the timing of the patch the unlock key isn't available on the PSN store yet.

Next time the store updates expect the key to be available for download.

This seems to of caught the developers out, aplologies have already been posted by them in several places...

Edit - It is beyond me why people invest in a season pass before they are happy they will play the game for an extended period of time!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  16. albags

albags Rookie

This is so misleading for them to announce the pack is now available, then once you buy your season pass ... guess what, its not available yet??

I will never be buying anything from this company again, and im sure alot of others will not either.

17. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

They haven't.

18. albags

albags Rookie

Go onto the patch details on the NEWS feed on the menu, then come back and tell me it doesn't say that.

19. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Link please?

20. albags

albags Rookie

Power up your PS4. load the game, then go into NEWS ... check the patch notes and scroll down... it clearly says JAP PACK NOW AVAILABLE TO USE.... it also gives you all the cars which are "now" available to race.

21. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Ah, ok, I've not read that.

I'd imagine that the plan was to have them available when the patch hit, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen, no real need to get bent out of shape about it.

Tomcul and paul_wev like this.