1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Problem with the DLC/Season's Pass content

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Jasiek, Sep 28, 2016.

1. I don't for sure, but maybe it is those with the Season Pass that has access to the Japanese Pack Now, I have the Season Pass and the Japanese Pack as of last Fri. Kunos Simulazioni and Sony need to give dates for the whole Assetto Corsa Community, this trickle out process is confusing to everyone, no one knows for sure what exactly is going on or what to expect.

2. Nanashi74

Nanashi74 Rookie

Oh, I know. What I meant by "they" was about Sony. There's no language difference or anything actually, we just always either get things delayed or don't get things at all. I just hope it's not the latter for Assetto Corsa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. liquido

liquido Gamer

Relax guys this is a great game, the developer team is a small group and in my humble opinion they provide the best sim for consoles ever, please keep calm.

Every content will be relased, it is allready working on PC.... is only a matter of time.

I'm not a developer, I don't get money from them for post it, I'm not a fanboy.... I also enjoy GranTurismo and Forza Series, but this game is special... the fact that is developed by a small group of talented people makes Assetto corsa a difirent thing... I also get angry moments in the past due to bad comunication with the comunity.

They can delay some days or one/two weeks in relase something.... But this is not NO MAN'S SKY, for me this is the best sim ever relased on consoles and you are going to enjoy the best cars ever made on epic tracks.

If you pay for the packs allready, I say Thank you... becouse I was waiting for a game like this so many years, and I want to see that the developing of Assetto corsa continues... new content is coming.

Maybe no one from the developing team comes here to tell you why you can't download the content allready.... maybe they can't do anything more, maybe they are working in more important things, as I said they are a small group... but they know how to develop an excelent simulator, Assetto corsa, and that's what really matters.

I was a Playstation owner and user long time ago... then I bought one logitech G25 to play Gran Turismo 3 with a proper FFB wheel... inside the box of this G25 comes one copy of Rfactor and I installed it in my brother's PC, I didn't like much Rfactor but I discover Life for speed and I like it a lot... I was in love with LFS a couple of years, so I change consoles for PC... now you can enjoy a great simulator in your PS4... you are fortunate to enjoy this wonderful title in game consoles .... it is a gamble by the developers, the market may not be ready for a game where they have spent most of the times make driving sensations as close to reality as possible.

Here it is where these developers spend their time and where the resources of video consoles are used, make you believe that you are behind the wheel of a car.

Enjoy what you have today.

barkx_ and Horus like this.
  4. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Being an online only driver, there is very little to enjoy, this being a £65 game, I care not how small the team is, I cant even race my new DLC, that in itself is enough to validate a refund,... seriously, nowhere near good enough!

Haulin Hebrew likes this.
  5. liquido

liquido Gamer

I'm sorry if you are not geting fun with assetto corsa... this is a £65 game becouse the tracks are lasser scaned and car are represented in very high detail, they need years to develop this game... and it deserve the price, go to scan a real track for your self to include in a suposed game you are developing... what I want to say we have a really high quality material in our hands, becouse a small group of people take that desicion.

It is an important thing that they are a small group of crazy developer how try to resale the most acurate simulator ever, all big companies needs a lot of sales and you get that with the young kids on the house.... not trying to achieve the most real experience... the other option in PC plattform for something like assetto corsa, those are renting software that you dosen't onw forever, becouse they need to recover the invest.

Go to practice your timing on a couple of tracks with diferent cars.... try to find the edge on every corner and get better times lap by lap, you can not race your new DCL today... hope you will be able tomorrow, for sure you will be able, don't know what is going on... but in every place I see those DCL they are anounced like future content.

Horus likes this.
  6. Kunos is now on Pack #3, The final Pack, and still not even Pack#1 For the Consoles which was promised in Nov

As I said before this is ridiculous, and Kunos knows it, that is why they turned off comments on the Porsche Pack YouTube announcement, Kunos doesn't even have the decency to announce the cause of the delay or a follow up date. I will NEVER Pre Order from Kunos again, they may have won A singe sale from me, but they just lost a returning customer, This is why Slightly Mad studios is the best in my opinion. I will only Pre-order from Slightly Mad Studios and Turn 10 Studios. Kunos and Polyphony Digital really needs to work on their projection release dates and follow through.:confused:

7. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

@Haulin Hebrew, I don't understand this comment: is there anything delayed? AFAIK, The next PPII release has already been announced and is still within its deadline. Anyway, regarding delays, I'd always rather have late Gold than Copper that comes on time.

paul_wev and Horus like this.
  8. @Haulin Hebrew Porsche pack 1 is out on console...... Pack 2 is out in January along with the red pack. The delay on Xbox was down to not passing certification I think. Developers can spend ages going over their code and everything looks and works fine once it goes to Microsoft they check it again. Slightly Mad didn't exactly cover themselves in glory when project cars released with bannings happening daily on their forums. Turn 10 don't have any excuses for releasing a game with issues they have the biggest team and the biggest budget of any studio making racing games plus they are a first party studio.

Haulin Hebrew and Horus like this.
  9. Horus

Horus Alien

Merry Christmas, I have to say I am not a big Porsche fan but PP3 is very good. Anyway you will have it soon, now go find that intercontinental ballistic dummy! :p :D

[​IMG]

paul_wev, Pleite and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, Porsche Pack Vol. II. Initially scheduled for launch in December, then pushed back to "early January". Probably because Kunos had to find a way to let pad users control all the hybrid cars' features (MGUK/H/ERS etc. etc.). Guess they found it, since the Red Pack will be released at the same time (and that includes the SF15T which has a lot of things to manage..)

11. i dont remember dates ever being announced for dlc

Pleite likes this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, they were.
    "UPDATE FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS... Porsche Pack Volume I is scheduled for launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 29th, with the Porsche Pack Volume II DLC scheduled for launch in December." Posted on Nov. 22nd.

13. I didn't see that... With the issues that pack 1 had it was understandable that 2 may suffer a delay. I think sometimes people are too quick to complain.

14. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Personally, I won't complain about it. The delay isn't huge and I'm sure It will be worth the wait.

15. I won't complain either but you can guarantee there will be people complaining that something has changed that they don't like lol.

16. Thanks, I found out last night. I haven't turn my PS4 on in about 4 weeks now running Forza MotorSport 6 testing with my new TX Servo, Now I see the AC Version 1.09 update was released 11-29-2016. :oops:

My apologies to Kunos, and this forum, Kunos Simulazioni was on time. I started ranting while waiting for the Version 1.09's 2.5 hour update. I was not informed that this update was the cause of the Porsche Pack DLC delay.:confused: Polyphony Digital stands alone in shame as the kings of delays.

UntrainedN00B0 I was addressing delivery of DLC only when I made that comment, I know they all have bugs to work out, but I would rather have it on time with minimal bugs, rather delayed A whole year "GT Sport-Polyphony Digital";) I still think Project CARS is the #1 Overall best Racing Simulator Out right now. Dynamic Weather, Dynamic Time Of Day, Cosmetic as well as Mechanical Damage, A ton more tracks and Great Graphics and Physics and customization FFB. AC has a better feel in FFB, but the ability to dial it in with P CARS is priceless.

I do enjoy both but P CARS checks more boxes in my opinion.:cool:

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  17. ;) I didn't mean to come across as having a go lol. How are you finding forza 6 with the TX base. I'm currently playing between forza 6, horizon 3 and Assetto Corsa and occasionally go back to project cars. Plus too many other games to play:oops:

18. liquido

liquido Gamer

There is a great sim in PC that take delays to other level... go to his forum and ask for the VW sirocco and the new tyre model... more than 8 years of delay.

Delays are usual in this world, think that if something is delayed... you should get a polished/better version.

19. Horus

Horus Alien

One name says it all for delays... Duke Nukem, the all time record holder for delays. 'Hail to the King'... of delays. :)

[​IMG]

liquido and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  20. delays usually mean better but not in the case of GT

liquido likes this.