1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Planning to run good server for good drivers...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by cunnu79, May 12, 2014.

1. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

Hi AC drivers, since it's quite rare to find servers with good drivers, was planning to run a private server (Q9650 4.00 Ghz, 8 gb ram, 100Mbit). It won't allways be online, normally from 17.00(CEST).
    I normally call the server "GT3 fun" (gt3 races mclaren-bmw z4gt3, all tracks) or "Old Italian fury" (312t all track), depending on race. can change on request ;)--- 10 min book, , 30 min qual, 10 laps, 15 clients.(for now)
    I'd love to race and chat against serious drivers( Rules respect), so was thinking to password protect the server. If you like to join, add me on Steam and I'll reply you with the password. If some driver acts badly on track(like driving backward for example), on next race new password will be generated and won't be posted to the driver who was reported to behave bad. Report drivers to me on Steam.
    Races will start from today at 17.00 CEST...sorry my english :p

PS: If you know that you have a really bad ping (over 200), please don't join, don't want to be rude, but it ruins all people experience (for now). If you do join, don't be surprised if the password changed for you on next race:cool:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ciao piloti di AC, siccome è abbastanza difficile trovare server con piloti seri, pensavo di ospitare un server privato(Q9650 4.00 Ghz, 8 gb ram, 100Mbit). Non sarà sempre online, normalmente dalle 17.00(CEST-milano). Normalmente chiamo il server "GT3 Fun"(Gare GT3 mclaren-bmw z4gt3, tutti i tracciati) o "Old Italian Fury" (312t tutti tracciati) dipende dalla gara, si può cambiare su richiesta---10 min book, 30 min qual, 10 giri gara, 15 posti.
    Mi piacerebbe gareggiare e chiaccherare con piloti seri(Rispettosi delle regole), quindi pensavo di creare una password per il server. Se volete unirvi aggiungetemi su Steam e vi invierò la password. Se alcuni piloti si comportano in modo scorretto in pista,(tipo guidare contromano) alla prossima gara la password verrà cambiata e non verrà inviata al pilota scorretto. Riportate a me su Steam.

PS: Se sapete di avere un ping molto alto (oltre i 200), per favore non aderite, non voglio essere scortese, ma rovina l'esperienza a tutti(per il momento). Se lo fate, non meravigliatevi se la password verrà cambiata:cool:

Last edited: May 12, 2014
    2hats likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface [1.0.10] Tyre sets and wear resetting/pitstop planning Oct 1, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Planning a new system Aug 26, 2017
    Chit Chat Room ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat May 26, 2017
    Console Lounge League Planning May 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat Jun 26, 2015
    Tracks modding Anyone planning to make replay camera for tracks which does not have? Oct 10, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Multiplayer Event Planning Jun 20, 2014
    3D car models F3 Cars - Is anyone [planning on] working on one? Jun 19, 2014
    3D car models Anyone planning on GROUP C cars in AC? Jun 10, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds night run Mar 18, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Running ACS.EXE with Arguments for Custom Races Oct 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Right after 1.9.1 update game doesn't run. It gives an error. [Verify Steam integrity] Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting After update 1.9 the game crashes while running Apr 22, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I cannot run the game on 64-Bit Apr 18, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can't start Race with Mods due to Runtime Error Jan 23, 2023

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Rather than having 30mins practice and 20 qual, just combine them and just have 30 mins qual.

4. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

Was thinking of that, but practice may also me usefull to discuss setups, don't you think? anyway can be changed..thx

5. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Why cant you do that in quali?

Just a thought anyway, shortens the time ppl are waiting for the booking to come back round.

6. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

ok, done, I'll take your suggestion

7. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Good luck.

8. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

want to join?

9. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

I have my own server mate, i generally just go on that with friends.

10. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

come on guys

11. I would be interested but if the races are so early, I'll have to pass. Family ruins all the fun... :p

Edit: I propably misread your post. If its online the whole evening.. . count me in. :)

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  12. cunnu79

cunnu79 Racer

I will put on line the server from 17.00 CEST to 22.00 CEST once we reach a minimum on 10 clients ready to race. For the moment we're in 3 :rolleyes:...