Generic Proper race endings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Borez, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Serge M

Serge M Alien

For very long tracks cars generally turn back in to what is normally pit exit

2. teodoro

teodoro Rookie

Unfortunately, Dev Team has not listened to the community and has not made this change that would have added immersiveness to the game and let's say a touch of class and respect.

3. Serge M

Serge M Alien

How do you know? From the early build you have seen videos of online? I can only imagine the to do list that they still have...

Also I’ve been gaming for a long time and can honestly say I don’t think anyone listens to the community and takes feedback in general as much as Kunos

PS, interesting to see people sign up and first post is a negative complaint, something seems dodgy there.... jealous competitor? lol

Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
PlayStation 4 Discussions We are the proper racers!!! Sep 4, 2016
Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game not launching race properly Jul 30, 2015
Troubleshooting - Workarounds Vive shows only left lens properly Jul 11, 2018
Chit Chat Room Mod Cars have no sound on replay. Mod tracks replay not working properly May 23, 2018
Troubleshooting - Workarounds HTC vive pro not displaying properly May 21, 2018
Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game does not properly launch Jan 13, 2018
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Getting a proper wheel adjustment Nov 6, 2017
Suggestions Proper clutch functionality Oct 28, 2017
Chit Chat Room Proper traction settings for historic tracks? Oct 27, 2017
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues How can i adjust settings properly? (Logitech G920) Oct 27, 2017
General modding discussion [Issue] AC Shared Memory: pf->maxRpm not working properly Sep 21, 2017
Troubleshooting - Workarounds Vive shows only left lens properly Aug 11, 2017
Console Lounge How to get a proper third person view and a request to the devs Jul 18, 2017
GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues pTracker unable to detect assits properly Jul 14, 2017
Chit Chat Room finally a proper need for speed game Jun 2, 2017