1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming.

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by ㄻ-Defragler, Apr 25, 2022.

1. This is how easily you can install a setup.

Just drag and drop it on top of the app and select the track!

2. 0.1.0.1
    - OBS Websocket updated to version 5, using the setup hider now requires OBS version 28 or higher.
    - Updated design theme.
    - HUD tab: the title & description is now 1 big button to toggle hud activation.

[​IMG]

mlods likes this.
  3. Coming soon, the Input Bars Overlay.

4. The beta version has been updated: https://github.com/RiddleTime/ACC-Manager/discussions/66
    - The Input Bars Overlay has been added.
    - Always On Top mode has been added for each overlay (this allows you to hide overlays in the game whilst you use them in your streams).
    - App now logs it's own SHA256 Hash.

SHA256 hash of latest beta = DueIHpPHUTLr7USySTXQ0xfQPsH2FK1oItaKbY8fMCM=

5. 0.1.0.3
    - HUDs: Added Always On top option to each overlay, allowing you to hide the overlay in the game whilst streaming using the Window option.
    - HUD: Added Input Bars Overlay, displaying live throttle and brake inputs with vertical progress bars."
    - Liveries: Removed generating, import and export of dds_0 files.

upload_2022-11-6_21-12-29.png

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  6. The Input Bars HUD in action together with a few others:

7. 0.1.0.5
    - Liveries Tab: Added button to refresh the livery trees.
    - ACC Manager: Added option to minimize the app to the system tray (default off).
    - Decrease startup time.
    - Added startup counter (global).

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
  8. 0.1.1.0
    - Auto Updater added: in the about tab when a new version is released there will be a 1 click button to update the app.
    - HUDs: Improvements to maintaining rendering frequency (Thank you FBalazs).
    - ACC Manager: Fixed persistence of minimize app to system tray option.

9. 0.1.1.1
    - Changed dry tyres for Lamborghini Super Trofeo cars to GT4.

10. 0.1.1.2
    - HUD: Input bars overlay now has the option to set the bars to horizontal mode.
    - HUD: Added beta version of Race Info Overlay.

[​IMG]

11. 0.1.2.0
    • Main folder changed from My Documents/ACC Manager to %AppData%/ACC Manager.
      • You can copy the old Data folder containing your race weekends to the new location.
    • HUD Configuration:
      • Redesign of HUD Configuration Controls: Grouped Controls.
      • This resets your HUD Configuration. Unfortunately ;)
      • Right clicking inside of the configuration controls toggles activation of viewed HUD.
      • Scroll the sliders to change the value.
    • Added button to ACC Manager settings to open the ACC Manager folder.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
  12. Old vs New
    upload_2022-11-26_3-26-41.png

13. 0.1.2.1
    • Reworked design of several HUDs.
      • Input bars: Added option to switch around throttle and brake bars.
      • Inputs: Added gradual contrast.
      • Input and Oversteer Traces: Added gradual contrast.

14. 0.1.2.2
    - HUD: Added Damage HUD, displaying body damage in repair time and suspension damage in percentage.
    - Added track condition to basic lap telemetry recording.
    [​IMG]

morfei1 likes this.
  15. 0.1.3.0
    - Design of Damage HUD, blends in better. Increased Font Size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  16. 0.1.3.2
    - Internal optimizations.
    - Improved contrast of hud text panels.
    - HUDs now show when the engine is not running.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
  17. ACC Manager, just half a year old and this many users. I love to see the higher usage counts.

When I started developing the app, yes that was only half a year ago, it was nowhere close to what it is now. So far I seem to manage to add new features in my spare time, but I might not always be able to spend so much of my time.

This thanks to the app being free of charge and open source. I want it to stay that way, not unlike other 3rd party apps which require you to spend a hefty amount of money. So yeah everyone, I will give you a discount on the app just for Christmas, oh wait, it's already free of charge ;). Thank you to all the developers and contributors.

Means a lot to me that you are interested in my journey.

18. 0.1.4.0
    - Reworked hud internals.
    - Reduced idle cpu usage to almost 0% when ACC is not running.

19. 0.1.5.0
    - ACC Manager is now known as Race Element.
    - Removed request for admin rights, if you have run as admin enabled, disable it.
    - You can copy all the entire contents of the ACC Manager folder to the Race Element folder. This to keep all your data and settings.

Race Element - Name.png
    race element icon.png

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  20. 0.1.5.1
    - Reworked Titlebar, Icon and About Tab.
    - HUD: Added boost gauge, showing boost percentage.