1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming.

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by ㄻ-Defragler, Apr 25, 2022.

1. 1.0.1.0
    Code:
    - Twitch Chat HUD:
      - Added support for subscriptions alerts, they will now show up in one form or another.
      - Added more chat bot commands: purple, green, position.
    - Speedometer HUD: Decreased total size by 10%.
    Got lured by streamers to add more commands.. so here it is, +purple shows lobby best, +green shows personal best and +position will show global and multiclass position if the race is multiclass.
    [​IMG]

2. 1.0.1.2
    Code:
    - Twitch Chat HUD:
      - Connected message is now only visible to you.
      - Added option to make new messages appear at the bottom of the hud.
      - Added more chat bot commands: ahead and behind, both showing the last lap.

3. 1.0.1.4
    Code:
    - Twitch Chat HUD:
      - Added option to enable or disable chat bot.
      - Added option to only display the hud when the engine is running, disabling this option also hides the HUD during spectator.
      - Added option to display bot responses in hud.
      - ahead and behind commands now have a parameter called 'best', instead of showing the last lap it will show the best lap.(for example: +behind best)

4. 1.0.1.6
    Code:
    - Twitch chat HUD:
      - Added +potential best command, shows the potential best lap if you've set any valid laps.
      - Removed +pos command, (you can literally see this in the Vanilla ACC Widgets).
    - Added basic support for Red Bull Ring, corner data will come soon.
    - Once I am able to buy the GT2 DLC, the data for the new cars will have to be collected so expect another update soon.

5. 1.0.2.0
    Code:
    - Added Track corner names for Red Bull Ring.
    - Added Setup Converters for all 6 new GT2 cars(for viewing and comparing setups).
    - Added Steering Locks for all 6 new GT2 cars.

6. 1.0.2.2
    Code:
    - Internal changes for future multi-sim support.
    - Twitch Chat HUD: fixed a few commands related to lap times.
    - New HUD: Average Laptime HUD by goeflo.

deceda likes this.
  7. 1.0.3.0
    Code:
    - Decrease shutdown time of app.
    - HUD Tab:
      - Added buttons to reset the position or the configuration for a HUD.
      - Added tooltips when hovering a hud in the list, it shows the description of the HUD.
    - Internal changes for Multi-Sim support, added option to select iRacing.

deceda likes this.
  8. 1.0.3.2
    Code:
    - Add Sector Data HUD: Shows you the Min and Max velocity after each sector.
    - Add Twitch Chat Bot: Removed it from the chat HUD itself, this way you can only enable the bot without using the twitch chat HUD. There is still an option to display the bot commands in the chat hud itself. You can use the same credentials as you have used in the twitch chat hud.
    - Fix Mouse Position HUD disposal at shutdown of app when movement mode was still active.
    - Fix DualSenseX Free, now places the trigger states text file in correct directory.

deceda likes this.
  9. 1.0.3.4
    Code:
    - Added Brake Pressure HUD: Shows the applied brake pressure for front and rear brakes.
    - Sector Data HUD: Added option to show the current sector live, will increase refresh rate thus cpu usage.
    [​IMG]

10. 1.0.3.6
    Code:
    - Setup Importer now detects Discord download links again, drag it straight from the discord download button on-top of the app, discord changed the way they build up the URLs.
    - Twitch Chat HUD: Increased max width from 500 to 800.
    - Twitch Chat Bot: Added +pos command, it provides information regarding the car in the requested race position. Use it like +pos 1 and you will gain information about the car in P1!
    upload_2024-2-27_2-8-6.png

11. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Would it be possible for you to integrate an option to switch the left-right orientation of the brake pressure widget? So that user can select to have front brakes on the left or on the right.
    Reason why is, I'm so used to see the car in the aero setup screen that my brain automatically thinks right is where the front is.

ㄻ-Defragler likes this.
  12. Certainly possible!

AndyK70 likes this.
  13. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Version 1.3.0.6
    HUD: Pressure Helper
    When enabled it is displayed all the time, even if ACC isn't running.
    upload_2024-3-7_15-10-59.png

14. Correct, eventually it will only be displayed when driving or when in the setup menu.

AndyK70 likes this.
  15. 1.0.4.0
    Code:
    - Twitch Chat Bot:
      - Corrected last name during driver swap races for +pos command.
    - Added Refuel Info HUD by FG - Shows session progress bar, pit stop window and stint timer if available to help with the refuel strategy. With option to only show the progress bar or to display additional information.
    - Added Low Fuel Motorsport HUD by Andrei Jianu - Shows drivers license and the upcoming race.

Won't be added to this release, got a bit distracted with a new code contributor so that's good news :)

AndyK70 likes this.
  16. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

In the Refuel HUD the transparent background does not scale as the rest does when reducing size of the widget.
    upload_2024-3-9_11-2-7.png

Turning on LFM HUD without having user ID entered started crashes RE and keeps crashing when restarted.
    Had to manually disable LFM HUD by editing lfm.json

With "Correct" you did not mean it that the bug report is correct, but this is intended behavior?
    This is the only HUD which is displayed all the time even ACC isn't even started, so I would consider this a bug?

Another issue that bothers me is, If I want to view the HUD to arrange it I have to enable it but then the settings e.g. scale, transparency, etc. are not accessible. I have to disable the HUD to regain access to those settings but then I can't view the HUD. Back and forth again and again.
    Would be really handy to retain access to the settings when the HUD is displayed hitting the move and eye icon:
    upload_2024-3-9_11-17-9.png

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
  17. - In the Refuel HUD the transparent background does not scale as the rest does when reducing size of the widget.
    Will tell the developer of this HUD to either disable the scaling or adjust the HUD so it scales nicely.

- Turning on LFM HUD without having user ID entered started crashes RE and keeps crashing when restarted.
    Had to manually disable LFM HUD by editing lfm.json

Aah yea, the wonders of open source software, we had a new developer contributing, the LFM HUD is fixed in 1.0.4.2

- If I want to view the HUD to arrange it I have to enable it but then the settings e.g. scale, transparency, etc. are not accessible. I have to disable the HUD to regain access to those settings but then I can't view the HUD. Back and forth again and again.
    Unfortunately this will not change. HUD settings are used before the render loop of a HUD is started to cache elements of the HUD to preserve cpu cycles whilst the HUD is rendering.
    The right click to toggle hud activation is there so you can adjust options and settings really quickly without having to move your cursor (you can right click whilst for example having your mouse on-top of the Scale slider and the HUD activation will toggle). Additionally you can adjust the sliders using the scroll wheel.
    upload_2024-3-10_14-43-49.png

As for the Pressure Helper, I won't be implementing the logic for visibility until I get confirmation from people that the data displayed in the HUD is correct. So this HUD is intended to always display whilst in alpha, so not a bug.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
  18. 1.0.4.4
    Code:
    - Lap Info HUD: Predicted laptime now shows as Estimated time(Est).
    - Added G-Force Trace HUD: a live graph of lateral and longitudinal G-forces.
    - Updated tooltip for movement button in HUD tab, will now show mouse and keyboard shortcut.
    upload_2024-3-25_17-14-19.png

19. 1.0.5.0
    Code:
    - Rework of several Live Trace HUDs:
      - G-Force Trace HUD:
        - Added option to set hud refresh rate and faster data collection.
      - Oversteer Trace HUD:
        - Added option to set enable horizontal grid lines.
        - Decrease cpu usage.
      - Input Trace HUD:
         - Decrease cpu usage.

20. 1.0.5.2
    Code:
    - Dual Sense X: Improved responsiveness by increasing ffb rate from 70 to 100 Herz.