1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

This in works? Because i cant seem to find it anywhere

2. peter boese

peter boese Hardcore Simmer

Its a WIP. Many thinks must be done, but it is on a good way...
    [​IMG]

Rennknirps, aphidgod, Alman and 8 others like this.
  3. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

4. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

And I'm trully happy The legend cars coming soon!!!:eek:... Thx athousand time to NSchumarer ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robbiexsstar, Dookie, T'PAU and 14 others like this.
  5. eracny

eracny Hardcore Simmer

6. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

7. KmikzPat

KmikzPat Simracer

8. eracny

eracny Hardcore Simmer

9. Spenceryin85527

Spenceryin85527 Simracer

10. Szymik

Szymik Hardcore Simmer

11. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

Edited... as well:

[​IMG]

Raffi_M, Maxidyne and Schnipp like this.
  12. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

My really first try with painting on AC :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandr66, Tino66, nikkk78 and 4 others like this.
  13. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

Showrooms:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Family portrait time :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. mau92

mau92 Hardcore Simmer

The GTC should've definetly been on the 70th anniversary pack. Glad you are bringing it into the game, the GT1 era was one of the best ones out there

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    miky and garyjpaterson like this.
  16. To be fair thats the 550GTS was never a Ferrari product, always being British built and designed (Prodrive) - the 575GTC was on the Ferrari Pack voting list, obviously never going to win but that was a proper factory designed car.

That'll be coming to AC too :D

mau92 likes this.
  17. mau92

mau92 Hardcore Simmer

Either way I love them both! Finally the MC12 will have some competition :D

18. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

Wait what?? The 550 GTS is one of the most beautiful Ferrari race cars IMO. I'm a noob to this forum and don't know any of the members. Not sure how garyjpaterson has pics of this car and has info that the car is coming to AC. If true I'm so excited. Although I'm not sure if it'll come to Xbox one any time soon. I'm thinking of getting a proper gaming PC soon.

garyjpaterson likes this.
  19. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Haha Gary J Paterson is making this car! Looks awesome indeed. It is part of a GT1 car mod pack (great quality, some of the best AC modders ever got together for this) that I am eager to buy, check http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-gt1-championship.140452/
    Sorry for console players..

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    chargingcar, mau92 and garyjpaterson like this.