1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots (ripped content = ban) - gifs not allowed

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Juandi Sanchez, Feb 27, 2013.

1. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

Awesome. Thank you for the explanation. Going to have to get a PC now lol
    Car looks incredible...

garyjpaterson likes this.
  2. Just for you some more pics :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kelnor34, djtopa, Tino66 and 5 others like this.
  3. mau92

mau92 Hardcore Simmer

Damn I wasn't aware of this pack... This happens because I don't visit RD too often, and now I'm hyped. GTR2 was the game that got me into race sims and GT car racing. Can't wait to blast through Catalunya with the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca (oh Gran Turismo Memories)

4. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

5. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

:drool:
    Thank you very much. How did you manage the physics of the car? Just curious. Thank you

6. I do usually do my own physics for my own mods, but this particular project is a 6 car pack, where we have someone doing the physics for all of them (and SFX, heard one car so far and its fantastic!)

Check out the progress thread here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-gt1-championship.140452/

(few screens to stay on topic :p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

Gorgeous....so excited for this car pack.

garyjpaterson likes this.
  8. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

9. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

10. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Still enjoying my new setup. Compression with red colors via F8 is still bad, though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

13. Ooh, nice RSS logo, I'll need one of those :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Freddie Seng, Paratus, mau92 and 8 others like this.
  14. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Lister Storm :eek: 7 liters of V12 goodness! Love that car. Is that mod out yet, or still in beta?

15. Maxidyne and chargingcar like this.
  16. mau92

mau92 Hardcore Simmer

It's looking damn good! Btw, which are the other cars on the pack, so far I've seen the Viper, the Lister and the 550

17. 575 (which I'm doing, as much of it is borrowed from the 550), Murcielago and Saleen. And of course we already have the Maserati MC12 to play with :)

mau92 likes this.
  18. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

Yeeees! He's back! Top stuff as always!
    :eek::D:eek:

kelnor34 and Schnipp like this.
  19. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Even as a die hard Porsche fan, I have to say this is pretty much the most elegant and beautiful car ever built.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. kelnor34

kelnor34 Alien

Thx ElPueblo ;)

Add another one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]