1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simsource: Setup Comparison Tool, Leaderboards, Server Results Viewer & Stats Tracker

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Tom Shane, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Brilliant tool! Congratulations for a very well made web app.
    We will be using this for all our league and fun races.
    We actually uploaded quite few races including the last one we made with the driver swap and it works perfectly.
    Thank you!!!

Tom Shane likes this.
  2. Ggbsnowbird

Ggbsnowbird Rookie

Dear all, that's a great tool for ACC. It looks very clean & pro, which is amazing to publish our league results.
    Question : I am looking for a server oriented leaderboard solution (e.g. where I can upload .json files from the /result folders of servers). I thought STATS is doing this, but I have nothing displayed in STATS as of today, so I guess it is (as described page 1 of the thread) using user data. Question is :
    Is there a way to leverage the data we upload from our league servers to display simple leaderboard gathering multiple .json results files
    Thanks
    And congrats again.
    Greg

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  3. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Hi Greg,

STATS section is for your personal stats like laps, time, distance driven, etc. It also provides your complete session history. To use it, you need to download Simsource Client and keep it running on background. So this clearly is not what you are looking for.

I was thinking about creating a tool where you could start your league and it would automatically track standings based on uploaded result files, but it is still in the state of an idea.

Ggbsnowbird and Fremen_78 like this.
  4. Ggbsnowbird

Ggbsnowbird Rookie

Thanks ! From the league / result perspective, what you have already covers the result part, and that is great as this is the core feature. Your search engine is fast, so that's perfect.
    As you know simsource has some "points management" as well - which is nice but not mandatory imho (as it's pretty easy to manage it manually and publish the results on discord or other with a nice .pdf for instance).

What is requested a lot - in my experience - is leaderboard based on Free Practice servers for instance, or Pre-Quali servers as the drivers can have information on their pace before the event - it can be useful before each event (I open a FP server one week before the race) or to prepare the season (for large leagues in particular). In my particular case, I use the very nice ACCResults to export the leaderboard but it's super manual and not convenient at all for the community (either for me) as I have to copy paste a print screen of ACCResults from time to time ;).

Cheers,

Greg

5. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

That's the tool we're waiting for ! In our case we've 2 championships and it would be great to have this kind of tool with a separate ranking for each of them.
    ;-)

Orcajavi likes this.
  6. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

I will give it a priority then.

7. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Thanks Tom !
    I'm pretty sure a lot of teams we'll be pleased ;-)

Tom Shane likes this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

a little one.. Caster angle 12.4 on the Audi Evo is showing as 12.3..

9. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thanks for reporting. I'm gonna investigate. :)

Coanda likes this.
  10. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Could anyone, please, post here a server result file with teams (driver swaps)? Thank you!

11. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Here are our race results from a real 24h race (a world premiere on ACC)
    There are no qualifications because the starting grid was fixed by lot.

The second file comes from a solo race on Suzuka with 105 drivers.
    ;-)

Attached Files:

12. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thanks Cestcomi,

I'm preparing for the Leagues feature implementation. I'm just worried there is currently no way how to track multi-driver crews across multiple league rounds. The results have fields like "TeamName" and "TeamGuid" but I have never seen them filled with values. :/

PS: Grats to the 24H event. I have noticed it in the results recently. Impressive!

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    cestcomi likes this.
  13. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Indeed, the only element that could link the results of a SWAP crew on various races is the car number ("raceNumber": xxx,).
    BUT on condition that this car number is set in entrylist.json as we do for our SWAP endurance championships.

It would be good to have Kunos' opinion on this and why we could not simply force the "team name" of the crew in the entrylist.json ?

Tom Shane likes this.
  14. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Now the question is, who from Kunos would be able to discuss this with us. All my recent attempts about results output and shared memory interface failed. :)

15. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Guys, in your leagues, do you use some special points distribution? Something like points for fastest lap or pole?

16. 1 point for fastest lap
    1 point for pole position

Tom Shane likes this.
  17. @Tom Shane if you search for OTCR we loaded the results for a driver swap we did few weeks back. If you need the original result files, please let me know.

Tom Shane likes this.
  18. its.me

its.me Racer

Tried the tool during a session I've saved and continued another day. I saw no results for this session. Should it also work in such cases?

19. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Was Simsource Client running only during loaded session or did you use it since the start?

Also you are mentioning Results. Do you really mean Results section in the web app or are you talking about Stats section and sessions there? Because Results are only for ACC server generated result files (online multiplayer).

20. its.me

its.me Racer

It was running since the start. Yes, I mean the results section in the web app. Where do I find the Stats section? In the web app I see results, tools and downloads.