1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Solution(s) for better MP (console version)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Sep 26, 2016.

1. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

The people who kick for that reason (cause ur quicker) are the same as the wreckers or worse imo ... there isn't a simple answer I'm afraid. At the risk of repetition - race with friends or a club - join a league...

2. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

That's not a solution. That's exactly pCars "solution"to the wreckers, poor penalty system and dirty drivers"find yourself a league"!

I'll say that's not an solution. League got definitely that racing feeling, chills on your skin, sweat etc but racing every time against same ppl is boring.

MP should be for all accessible and in good shape and it should definitely say to wreckers and dirty drivers-"you can do this ones but second time your out".

Pedal to the metal

the-D- likes this.
  3. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

I'd love to see time trial leaderboards.

Sorry,I realise this isn't relevant.
    Can't work out how to delete post?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  4. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I agree with you it's not a solution it's just the best way IMO (at present) to get a clean race. Most of the things I've seen as suggestions and requests, I want too.
    Some measures to deal with these clowns work on some games but not one has got all of it right on one game... I really hope that what Kunos comes up with will be a step in the right direction and ultimately they achieve what they want to and we get what we are asking for - but they have a LOT of work to do if you want all of these measures put in this game/sim. Time will tell...

5. the-D-

the-D- Racer

There are almost 90% of the cars I've yet to drive because they don't appear on multiplayer rotation, I'm now thinking whats the point of buying anymore DLC for it to be just as restricted, an absolute shame (for me):(

6. nasanu

nasanu Gamer

Its simple. Copy just about any console racing game released in the past decade. Every single one of them has better online than AC (or any PC sim short of iRacing for that matter).

Or do this:
    Allow the hosting of a room/lobby with the click of a button

Give the host the useful options below:
    • one make
    • fixed setups
    • one class
    • restricted to specific selected cars
    • vote car
    • vote track
    • shuffle racing (assigned a random stock car from a class to mix up racing)
    • voice chat WITH MUTE OPTION (god its annoying if they leave that out)
    • use PSN/XBL to allow players to invite friends
    • set penalty levels
    • set assist restrictions
    • reverse grid
    • set number of laps OR total time as race length (and its totally doable in code, I can do it)
    That would be a start. But it will never get to this level because they don't listen. I said all of this before even the PC version had an online component. I would bet my entire bank account Kunos won't deliver.

7. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Bulls h i t,, they do listen and it will get to a similar level or even better for that matter, say what you want because there are plenty of disbelievers out there that are just waiting to be lined up and slapped (proven) wrong.

8. nasanu

nasanu Gamer

Oh they listen do they? Did they listen to me when I told them their multiplayer would fail (exactly as it has, I was spot on) back when it was first announced? No. Now they either have to leave most players feeling shafted or totally remake their multiplayer. If they listened like you say they do they would not be in this mess. I can go dig up my posts on this forum from years ago if I have to. When I made threads to complain all I got was responses from people like you saying the proposed multiplayer was great and could do anything console multiplayer could do but better.