1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stupid question: tc 1/12-12/12, which means more electronic assist?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by St3fan, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Personally, I wouldn't be faffing around with settings during a race. I want to be concentrating on my driving.

2. ouvert

ouvert Alien

ment like
    "who cares about TC adjustment implementation, I don`t wanna faffle with settings during race anyway"
    or
    "I don`t wanna faffle with bad TC adjustment implementation during race, we need better solution"
    ? :)

cause faffeling with settings is pretty important for some of us :) .. specialy with TC and Brake Bias and in sims with weather even ARB if car supports it ..

Big Engine likes this.
  3. Skybird

Skybird Alien

You obviously have no use for a Manettino in your real car then. :)

That's you and it is okay. Some people however may care for adjusting TC or ABS settings, however. Tuning -freaks for example. Presetting a profile makes "faffling" in race easier: you just switch to the next setting by one click, and thats it.

And real drivers in at least some series do it, too. Even may frequently adjusting back and forth within just one lap.

In hotlapping, I would find it comfortable, too, to be able to switch through a 12-settings-scale in both directions.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    Big Engine likes this.
  4. I guess it's probably because I am not a big fan of real world racing where they can make adjustments on the fly. I preferred the good old days, when they just set up the cars prior to the race start, and then lived with it!

Glaurung likes this.
  5. Today in F1 is adjusting everything, everytime... Boost mode, fuel saving mode, power unit mapping, brake bias... and so on.

Sent from my LG-D802 with Tapatalk 5

6. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

+1 for mapping TC/ABS to a wheel button/rotary button. A quick explanation for settings would be nice, but its not that hard to find out while driving.

What would be even more important and usefull I think is a TC off toggle for spins/accidents.

7. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Sometimes I need to tune them up in race because I feel the cars become more loose than I'm used to, or the car becomes unstable because of an accident and I choose not to fix it.

Another reason to have easier switching of TC/ABS is when I just join the server, I have no idea what kind of setting will be set on my car, and I need to "drive" to know the current setting as well as to adjust the settings to my liking.