1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Supported Wheels on PS4 and XB1

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by RoccoTTS, Aug 19, 2016.

1. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa PlayStation 4 and XBox One supported wheels Aug 19, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Sooo...Supported wheels PS4 / No Fanatec Aug 19, 2016
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa i think it's time to publish the tracks,cars and wheels supported on PS4/XB1 Aug 6, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How much revenue do console sales generate and why is console so badly supported? Jul 3, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game returns to main menu after clicking start engine (GPU is supported) Nov 30, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 819] after 1.7.8 update [unsupported GPU driver version] May 7, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Civic Cup supported by Uncle Lukes sign and Sticker shop Apr 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting I can't open the game get an instant fatal error [unsupported FF device connected] Mar 29, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Dedicated Server on Unsupported Operating Systems - Please Read Feb 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash game UE4-AC2 Fatal error v1.6.5 [audio device set to unsupported bitrate] Dec 10, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions Thurstmaster TX : fully supported? Aug 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TMX (Xbox) Not supported? Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Supported Wheel Update? Fanatec? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crash immediately after launch [unsupported pak files] Feb 14, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [EA - 1.3] Fanatec LH Analog Joystick Not Supported? Feb 13, 2020

3. C. Morton

C. Morton Rookie

Been searching for this info for a long time. In the future you may want to post a list that is partial, and simply note that it is partial so at least people have some info early, rather than having no info until the release is less than 2 weeks away. This is just good business sense as you can't expect people to pre-order your product if they don't know if they have a wheel that even works with it right?

4. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

It was already stated a few weeks ago on the official social media the official ps4 and x1 supported wheels would also be supported by the game. And that's about 95% of this list.

5. well this is not good News if this is the case that no fanatec support on PS4. lots of guys with Fanatec wheel not buying this game if this is the case.

Fanatec have said that is is down to the Developer.

Quote from Fanatec
    "You might have already noticed that we have removed the icons to show the PlayStation compatibility on our website. So what does that mean?

As part of the licensing process for a new, officially licensed racing wheel, Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) has asked us to stop promoting our unlicensed wheels as beeing PlayStation compatible and we are happy to comply with that. As soon as we have a fully licensed PlayStation wheel on the market, we will officially announce the compatibility again.

If you already purchased a Fanatec product with previously promoted PS3 or PS4 compatibility, basically nothing will change for you. The compatibility for those wheels still depends solely on the game developers and if they decide to add/keep support for their wheels in their games or not.
    If you purchase a new wheel from us from now on we will only guarantee the PC or Xbox One compatibility as advertised.

I hope you understand our position and rest assured that we do everything to make our products as compatible as possible."

6. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

What's the difference between "supported" and "compatible" on this list?

7. boskapongen

boskapongen Gamer

So i got this and can´t play.....hmmmmm

[​IMG]

8. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Of cause you can, just wait and see.

9. supported wheels are fully supported within the game. So, you can scroll through menu's and everything. Compatible wheels will only work while driving in the game. You will have to use a gamepad to scroll through menu's.

I was really looking forward to getting AC on PS4, but now I've desided to cancel my pre-order. I will buy the game when my wheel is compatible or supported. Maybe save some money on the wayh. A game without wheel support for me is the same as no game at all. Really disapointing.

nelubin, MartyBook and boskapongen like this.
  10. boskapongen

boskapongen Gamer

Thats why i wanted it on PS4, cant stand using mouse, keyb when racing. I am to lazy and its 2016.

Edit: Fanatec rim works in game menus in PCars. Also works in Dirt

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  11. Cabriojoschy

Cabriojoschy Rookie

I will cancel my pre-order too. Too bad that my equipment isn´t supported. I never thought this would happen as Project Cars and Dirt are working fine with my hardware.

boskapongen likes this.
  12. boskapongen

boskapongen Gamer

Copied this From Fantecs page just now, check last lines below about AC:

Since Sony allows the game developer to decide which controllers/wheels may be supported we cannot make a general statement of PS4 compatibility. In this case we can only report compatibility game by game! Please keep in mind that a game has to support Force Feedback Racing wheels in general to be used with such input devices from any vendor at all - some (racing) games are designed to work with gamepad controllers only. The list below should completely mention all games for PS4 platform which are made for FFB Wheels.

Games which are currently (February 2016) compatible to Fanatec sim-racing hardware are:

F1 2015
    Project CARS
    Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo
    The Crew
    WRC 5
    Dirt Rally

Upcoming games which will be compatible:
    Assetto Corsa

13. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Nice, my fresh buyer t150 is listed. I'm ready then :)

Pedal to the metal

Antsamaan123 likes this.