1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic That's what we lack

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by evgenyserdyuk, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Hello! I think developers need to add all the things that are on your PC. Or at least part of it.

1. indicator pedals

2. onboard all cameras that are on the PC

3. the ability to remap buttons

4. HUD advanced settings

5. Adjust the seat position, even if small

6. Private lobby

7. telemetry

8. Automatic selection of degrees steering

9. exposure control and color saturation both on the PC

I also thought about the performance of the XBOX.
    Now the shadows look very bad, especially in the cockpit. I propose to reduce the amount of players from 16 to 12, for the Xbox version. This will improve performance and help make slightly better graphics.

Write what you think about this, as well as your proposals.

*****.p1ckn1cker90 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC is holding back Sim Racing [yes, that's the title the OP went with] Dec 17, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos That's why i like GT4 Aug 12, 2020
    Console Lounge Is it my PS4 or the game that's broken? Sep 25, 2016
    Chit Chat Room That's why we need new Giulia Quadrifoglio Sep 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room That's how much i like AC Aug 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Ummmmm! well that's what they do... right? Dec 3, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Well that's that then; no MP release today May 2, 2014
    Chit Chat Room That's it... No more AI for me Feb 14, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting ingame Replay TV cameras are black but with sound Apr 20, 2024
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Misano - skybox black flashes, graphics glitches, FPS drops Mar 10, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Misano skybox repeatedly flashes/flickers to black, skybox texture changes Jan 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated server cant set driver info "black background" Sep 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game shuting down after black screen when launch May 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering and black screens Apr 9, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Lack of BOM in server results files Feb 15, 2023

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

What are "indicator pedals"? And there are no private lobbies on PC. I can agree with the other points, why not. I'm sure they'll improve on the release version over time. No idea about the graphics, but the footage I've seen so far doesn't look as bad to me as everyone is claiming. And I disagree about lowering the player count, freeing up CPU load doesn't help with rendering better shadows. People already complain that it "only" supports 16 players.

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

there little bars that show the clutch, throttle, brakes and ffb

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

On PC we can run our own servers, we can have them limited by entry list, password, minorating, stracker whitelist etc so Id call these all private lobbies. :(

TXC_IJOJOI likes this.
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Ah. Yeah, I imagine it'd be a good idea to get some more apps on to the console (tyre app doesn't seem to be there either?).

Well, private servers are definitely better than just private lobbies (especially for leagues). Is there no way to rent servers on the console?

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Wouldn't private lobbies mean Kunos had to pay for hosting? I'm not sure how things work on console.

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I think would have to pay but if they want the console crowd to stay then they need to do something about that else they will struggle for money from those platforms.