1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. nate

nate Hardcore Simmer

What game has a licensed BMW M6 GT3 mod? o_O

iRacing doesnt. Automobilista doesnt. rFactor 2 doesnt.

So, not quite "Every major sim" since the only ones that actually do are RaceRoom and PC2.

Jebus, victor86, Ricky Reject and 2 others like this.
  2. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Maybe BMW did not want to "sell out" to too many sims, maybe ACU supplying it's ripped AC M6 to motion rig services made them cut ties.

Doubt it's due to bad performance of the real car, which btw by all means is mid-engined with the V8 being so low and so far back.
    Maybe Kunos cut the deal because they could not fit it into their schedule.

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

When I went to the Six Hrs of the Glen this summer the M6's sounded sooo quiet compared to the RSR andC7R, was hoping they sounded like the Z4. Anywho yeah let's hope the 18' version is in AC or ACcontinued.......

4. They were dead quiet at Spa 24 this year too. Lambo/Audi were screamers, Merc/Bentley were big rumblers, and the 488 was a whistler. Almost no recollection of what the BMW sounded like...

5. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

No mention of Laguna Seca though..... o_O

Jekay and coret3x like this.
  6. mms

mms Alien

Because it will be given only to boys and girls who haven't been naughty this year :D:D:D

St3fan, Ernie, Fear and 3 others like this.
  7. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Welp, I'm out then... :oops:

M.Sampla likes this.
  8. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

At least you could put some effort and write a few words what the link is about. I almost skipped it lol.

What a car.... Total beauty.

9. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

I was more bothered that he was posting social media news in this thread. o_O Where's my cheesy fries....

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Sometimes it would be better just talk about the cars

Aris mentioned that car is a bit strange to drive, soft rear and stiff front, or vice versa, I don't remember. He said betatesters complained about it. So because of that I know that it is going to be awesome :D

11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I was close enough :D

12. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

so is AC closing up shop after this DLC..

13. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Better wait for end of the year blog to say yay or nay. My assumption is that they will, at least minimally, continue supporting/developing AC while focusing the studio on a new game. About if more content comes to AC next year, is hard to say.

Epistolarius, M.Sampla and MsportDAN like this.
  14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Why would they release more content if all you do guys is always talking about what they will release and talk so much less about what they release lol

AC_RAF and chksix like this.
  15. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

Hmm,a new DLC is coming,when no Rain or Night is coming with it,what about Snow?

There will be a new Patch too i guess?

16. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Pfft. Snow? Rain? That's soooo 2017. Fire is all the rage now.

fire.jpg

Driving in Hellscapes. Gonna need to bump up that max AC temp. 100C

17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Thats really interesting chassis of that Alfa.

[​IMG]

I suppose the big tubes could be also a fuel tanks as well as chassis structural elements. Interesting how two truss beams are supporting the front, look very funky :D Rear end looks so much more solid indeed.

Also found a link with "a little bit" to read :)

http://www.robertlittle.us/t33chronologyenglish.html

M.Sampla, M96, Guidofoc and 5 others like this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

They could be used theoretically, but crash test safety might be an issue.

19. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

It was 60s they only to started to slightly think about those things.

By the way, seems like the trusses part is actually the rear of the car.