1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Touristenfahrten crew logo - help me pick

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by bradleyland, Apr 30, 2017.

1. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I'm starting a group for the regulars who frequent the tourist servers. Which logo do you guys like best?

[​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Touristenfahrten crew - where you at? Apr 3, 2017
    Chit Chat Room #DriveFromHome Touristenfahrten Apr 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room How/where to contact server admins? (Apex Touristenfahrten Nordschleife) Jul 22, 2018
    Screens & Videos Nordschleife touristenfahrten Oct 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted on werner's 24/7 nordschleife trackday (touristenfahrten) Aug 26, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Dream pack #1 - unable to select nordschleife touristenfahrten track Jun 21, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa | mercedes c9 lm | nordschleife-touristenfahrten 6:09.8 Mar 16, 2015
    Screens & Videos Bmw m235i - nordschleife touristenfahrten Mar 14, 2015
    ACC Tools ACC Pitcrew Nov 18, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager has screwed me Nov 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox series x pit crew May 30, 2022
    ACC Tools Crew Chief overhaul for ACC Feb 19, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Return to garage activates pitcrew Dec 3, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Return to garage activates pitcrew Dec 2, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ThePitCrew - Season 9 - Public Signups now open! Sep 1, 2021

3. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

I'm a graphic designer and I say "no one" :D . Anyway, I prefer the first one. More simple and clear

bradleyland likes this.
  4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

2a

bradleyland likes this.
  5. bradleyland

Do you have any feedback/suggestions? :)

6. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

I think the first one is the best one Because it is more explicit and classic like the Nordshleife. The b version doesn't say anything cose there is nothing Written. It's just a small logo. Even the last two are not bad. I would try to blend a bit more the track With the text eliminating the t and the square inside it

bradleyland likes this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

NR 1

bradleyland likes this.
  8. bradleyland

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I love that you picked up on the contrast between the classic feel of the first one and the more modern feel of the others. The current Nurburgring branding is very modern, so I think that has influenced me a bit. GP-Streke works with the Bauhaus influence, but I can see where the Nordschleife could work better with a classic feel.

I'd disagree that the 2a & 2b versions don't say anything though. You don't always need words to communicate ;) The options in #2 are (like you said) more of a logo, and less of a logotype. The thing is, I'm obviously not going to have any opportunity to invest in any branding, so it needs to be obvious. The imagery I'm hoping to lean on is:

Nordschleife Outline: The outline of the Nordschleife is very recognizable amongst my target base, so I'm relying on them associating this image with the Nordschleife.
    Capital "T": T is for Touristenfahrten. Together with the Nords outline, it's Nords Touristenfahrten.

From here, things get a bit fuzzy, and as I deconstruct it, I get less certain.

Checkered Flag: I first went with the iconic checkered flag, because we're all there to set lap times. The problem is, there is no checkered flag on tourist days.
    Blue Flag (alternate): Blue flag is the flag for move over for faster traffic, and the group I'm targeting would fancy themselves "faster traffic", so I was kind of thinking that this is a cheeky way of saying, "When we show up at Touristenfahrten, it's they pull out the blue flags."

Having typed that out, I'm feeling like the options in #2 are out of the running lol.

I'm going to workshop option #1 a bit, and try to converge #3 & #4 in to a single design.

Thanks again!

peppetod likes this.
  9. bradleyland

MOAR OPTIONS :)

This has all the original options, as well as the new ones. Unfortunately, I can't update the original post any longer.

[​IMG]

10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I change my vote to 5

Tomcul likes this.
  11. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

gabriel2706 likes this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Still NR 1 but NR 5 got after the first N the drawing of the track and I like that .

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  13. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

14. I can't decide between 4 and 5.

15. bradleyland

A friend of mine — who also happened to be a graphic designer — pointed out that the PSN Communities logo space is square. She suggested that I stick to options that fit that space, so the logo won't have to shrink so much.

That's got me really leaning toward 7.

5 is really growing on me though. That old school feel is drawing me in.

16. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Number 6 is my favourite one.

17. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

1 with the 2b ring outline.

18. bradleyland

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! I decided to go with #7 after working with fitting a couple of the options in the community logo. Here's what the community screen looks like. I think it turned out pretty nice!

(click for large version)

[​IMG]