1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Touristenfahrten crew - where you at?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by bradleyland, Apr 3, 2017.

1. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I spend waaaay too much time in Nords Tourist, and I see a lot of the same guys on all the time. I figured I'd fire up a thread so we could chat about the day's session.

Last night's session in Super Trackday was awesome. I had a save at Metzgefeld in the 911 GT3 RS, that I almost couldn't believe. I entered at the top of 4th gear, but carried my braking too late, and the car started to over-rotate. The rears juuuuuust clipped the grass on exit, but I managed to hold on to it. PixelString was chasing me in the Gallardo SL, so he/she had a front row seat. Still turned a 7:14 lap :)

Any one else in here love touristenfahrten?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Touristenfahrten crew logo - help me pick Apr 30, 2017
    Chit Chat Room #DriveFromHome Touristenfahrten Apr 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room How/where to contact server admins? (Apex Touristenfahrten Nordschleife) Jul 22, 2018
    Screens & Videos Nordschleife touristenfahrten Oct 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted on werner's 24/7 nordschleife trackday (touristenfahrten) Aug 26, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Dream pack #1 - unable to select nordschleife touristenfahrten track Jun 21, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa | mercedes c9 lm | nordschleife-touristenfahrten 6:09.8 Mar 16, 2015
    Screens & Videos Bmw m235i - nordschleife touristenfahrten Mar 14, 2015
    ACC Tools ACC Pitcrew Nov 18, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager has screwed me Nov 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox series x pit crew May 30, 2022
    ACC Tools Crew Chief overhaul for ACC Feb 19, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Return to garage activates pitcrew Dec 3, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Return to garage activates pitcrew Dec 2, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ThePitCrew - Season 9 - Public Signups now open! Sep 1, 2021

3. cysxdnfy

cysxdnfy Rookie

What platform is this aimed at xbox or ps4?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

4. bradleyland

PS4. It's tagged in the forum title, but I guess those don't show up on Tapatalk?

5. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I often drive some laps on Nordschleife Tourist :) PSN:Xherdani96
    Love it to drive some fast laps but also to have some fun with rearwheeldrive-cars :D

6. smokeKings

smokeKings Gamer

Well, I consider the ring as my home track, since I live in DE and already had a couple of laps there, irl...in my opinion it is by far the most exciting and challenging track.

For AC online, I'm really enjoying a clean and fast train (multiple cars) through the green hell. Following other drivers (if I can keep up :confused:) and observing their lines, is very interesting for me.

So whenever we meet and I'm behind you, don't feel pushed or frightened that I crashed into you, because I value respectful driving (not in a race though :oops:).

See you guys on hell.

Grijo, bradleyland and Emin like this.
  7. bradleyland

I wish AC had a 2 minute replay feature like ProjectCARS. I'd post more videos of "Tourist Nights" :) I'm going to take a run at recording some of my sessions and try to put together some highlight reels for this thread.

Grijo and smokeKings like this.
  8. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

+1 to that, I love it too! :)

LOL, "on Hell"

smokeKings likes this.
  9. AvGas

AvGas Gamer

I like it quite a bit, it's my favourite version of the 'ring. I was initially upset about having to pit/re-enter the track but I think it's good to have a breather, I always try and finish the lap cleanly and park up in my spot, check tire temps, make gear/fuel adjustments etc. I know it's been covered and I missed it but it reminds me about the wrong way signal I always seem to get no matter which direction I go in the car park, or which side of the clubhouse I'm parked on. But, yeah, the track itself is like a Sunday drive, really quite enjoyable at half throttle, I always try and get out of the way if somebody is barreling along behind me. Best overall practice track for many reasons.

smokeKings, StyleF1re and bradleyland like this.
  10. smokeKings

smokeKings Gamer

btw, this is the original track layout during tourist rides and the lap timer is stopping BTG (bridge to gantry) time.
    You couldn't ask for more realism here, besides paying entry fees or putting fancy nordschleife stickers on your car, maybe o_O

@Topic, the night before I've had some fun with a group of 5-7 pretty skilled drivers, going at a decent pace, no serious crashes, waiting for each other.
    Everyone had a blast, i reckon.

Tried to make a video, didn't know how...f me :(

bradleyland likes this.