1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

U.S. Clean Racers

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by alternatingcurrent, Sep 7, 2016.

1. I called you yesterday
    We had good races
    We will try again this week after 22: 00h - Brazil - appear

2. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

yes, thank you! If I don't join a session within a minute or two, it's because I'm spending time with my wife and/or children!!!

OS-ONLAINE-BR likes this.
  3. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Have you guys started a PS4 community? Might help a little getting people into the same races.

I am not on often during peak hours - but I am always down for some clean racing. -

psn = SoCaLLbeer

shaolinzen and OS-ONLAINE-BR like this.
  4. kkkkkkk... I have de same situation here, the reason for my absence yesterday. But today I will race after 22:00h- Brazil, and certainly I call you!!!

5. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

My fellow brazilian, can I add you to my friends list? Maybe we could race together sometime. Like we say in Brazil, um abraço.

6. Surely my friend, will be a pleasure for me . We have close times and my Brazilian colleagues like clean races , as some here (USA) already could see . I await your invitation!!!

Grijo likes this.
  7. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

I can vouch.. have enjoyed racing with them and glad to have met them

Grijo and OS-ONLAINE-BR like this.
  8. Thanks Dawgpaws... tonight we will repeat the dose

Grijo likes this.
  9. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Thanks bro! I already sent the request. I'm looking forward to race in a good group.

10. moniker_a

moniker_a Rookie

Good race guys! Hope to do that again soon.

11. Yess, great fun, Moniker!
    Friends , had never been to these former F1 in the game (vintage) , I found spectacular and forced us to tetr all possible care in driving.

12. DrVegas

DrVegas Gamer

I'm typically on around the same time - 8pm-11pm EST. Hard to find anything other than drifting so please add me PSN - DrVegas45

13. Ok DrVegas, add you tonight . Today I will go early - 20: 30h Brazil - we will try to gather the whole gang .;)

DrVegas likes this.
  14. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Will add you tonight drvegas. We should probably start posting stuff in our community page on psn

DrVegas likes this.
  15. DrVegas

DrVegas Gamer

Sorry was only on for a short time last night but plan to log in some miles tonight if you guys are "game" :cool:

16. No problem. I could not play this weekend, I made only two races online.
    It would be nice to try to arrange a day and time for the staff of our group try to play together.
    hug and good week !!!

17. DrVegas

DrVegas Gamer

Sounds good. Unfortunately I'm traveling for work the next few days (I have not found an easy way to "pack" my wheel and rig so I can play while out of town)!

I'll be back home Wednesday night and hopefully we can get a group together sometime later in the week.

Grijo and OS-ONLAINE-BR like this.
  18. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Rookie

Yep look me up... SickwititHD I also run with SeeTheAir.com racing league... Once we get lobbies Im sure we will start hosting some clean league racing... Check us out www. seetheair.com

19. Great, we also have a league organized in Brazil, but the lack of private rooms most are in the Project, awaiting the news that everyone wants - private rooms on the AC.

Today I'll add a night and let's go track heheheeheh

Grijo likes this.
  20. then tonight after 22: 30h - Brazil - we will make the first attempt to gather the good drivers we met here.
    Everyone is welcome, but I can only call those who already have on my list of friends, so if you do not add me, do it this afternoon so we can have fun together.
    Already send friendship invitations to all here and much has already accepted.
    Hug to everyone.

PSN ID: OS-ONLAINE-BR

Grijo likes this.