1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

United racing design?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ferrari F430 ., Sep 1, 2015.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

The sounds are indeed good, don't know who has made them but better than most default sounds in AC. I wish AC had more robust sound system, played some Dirt Rally and was blown away by the sound design, it's remarkably good.. adds so much to the experience. Going to drive a lot with these URD cars, and thinking if I should get the other packs too.

2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i know some of them were by neverkrash but thats gonna stop happening because he left modding.

3. The GT cars feel a bit dead compared to the current Kunos ones - not sure why given they move around the same way ( they're not dead as in "on rails" ); can't quite put my finger on it but I'm not quite getting the same amount of feedback. They're still very good, though.

4. nanucq

nanucq Racer

Does someone know if URD will make V7 tires on theirs cars ?
    Most of the time when an AC's major update is released, I receive a mail saying they are working the new tires, but not this time....yet.

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

generally it takes them around a week to update their stuff after an update comes out. not 100% sure this time around as its quite a large change and an array of physics based bugs have been fixed.

nanucq likes this.
  6. nanucq

nanucq Racer

You're right, this time they 'll have more cars to update probably in a deeper way :)

7. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

How can I download URD updates, after purchasing the mods?

I have the Ferrucio, Darche etc. pack but noticed now I have Tyre Model 5. Haven't used them in a while.

8. They will email you a link when they update their stuff. Don't hold your breath though, the last update to the EGT cars was the middle of last October. Over a month ago I asked on their official Facebook page about updates and have yet to get an answer.
    Sadly they have become a textbook example of why payware mods shouldn't be supported or encouraged.

9. I bought it. Excellent work. The Oval default setup is AWFUL though so you need to adjust it. Still on v5 tires. Just as good as any open wheeler out there.

10. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

URD is updating everything over le mans btw at least thats what ive been told by more then one of their members

11. I hope so ninja, I really like the cars and even bought the DTM pack when I bought the EGT pack just to support the team, even though those cars hold no interest for me at all. I hope they do update their stuff soon, the radio silence when asking about it is pretty maddening.

12. Uff

Uff Andrea Candini

Yes, that's what they wrote on FB too.

13. I see where they said an update for the PX package should happen around Lemans, but I am not seeing anything related to the EGT cars on FB.

14. yusupov

yusupov Alien

agreed, EGT (tires, at least) should be updated for AC, even if theyre done w/ it for rf2.

15. VinceSchulz

VinceSchulz Simracer

The URD T5 MOD got an update recently with the 2014/2015 Bayro and all three cars got the V7 tyres.

DaveS78 likes this.
  16. nanucq

nanucq Racer

Email received on April:

Note that we are sorry that our PX AC/rF2 got delayed with latest updated and be sure we will make that up for you!
    EGT and T5 for AC are beeing currently updated with latest tires same goes for rF2 version.

Best Regards,
    UnitedRacingDesign

So EGT update is planned ;)

17. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I tried notDTM notBMW and I was surprised .. perhaps not as good as R3E DTMs but feels fine, even sounds are very good (probably best sounds I ever heard in AC)

18. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Thats good news. Sadly it have been taking them such a long time.

19. Jebus

Jebus Alien

What's included in PX mod?

20. nanucq

nanucq Racer

Just received 3 mails from URD:

T5 2013:
    Hi there,

Great news! New updates are available for T5 2015 Assetto Corsa.
    Click the big "Download files" button below to get the updated version right now!

The new update includes some fixing around Bayro T5 2015!

Best Regards,
    UnitedRacingDesign

EGT:
    Hi there,

Great news! New updates are available for EGT Assetto Corsa.
    Click the big "Download files" button below to get the updated version right now!

The new update includes some V7 tires and dash cam fixes.

Best Regards,
    UnitedRacingDesign

PX:
    Hi there,

Great news! New updates are available for PX Assetto Corsa Pre-order.

The new update includes V7 tires and dash cam fixes. New cars are in work as sayed. Im not happy with the models yet and thats why its taking so long. Once im happy with the updates as we did build a second full new Shiro model we will release them. We will get bit more cars on release in following weeks for PX. With 2 new PX1 and 2xPX2 cars coming up.

Best Regards,
    UnitedRacingDesign

;)

KeRo, jc1993 and Brownninja97 like this.