1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 1.16 and Bonus Pack 3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by pankykapus, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

Took them all out for a quick raz round Laguna, really enjoyed all the cars even though not initially excited by some of them i will find a place for them all. Laguna is awesome.

2. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Corkscrew just brought a new dimension into vr. I was dry heaving the first laps, LOL.
    Too bad everyone seems to learn the track online, I collected more cp than the whole month before.

foppaldo and Dream1979 like this.
  3. mister dog

mister dog Alien

One of the things that stood out immediately on the AC version of Laguna Seca is that those red sausage kerbs on the inside of some of the corners are brutal :eek:. I feel the pain of the suspension when I hit them and it all cracks when I get launched.

Stradale 33 is fun on that track, nice little nimble car with a lot of punch. The giulia was very tricky for me on the street tyres, on the default 'hypers?' it was better, I tended to understeer out of corners with it a lot. More cars to try still, thanks for this free pack Kunos.

4. So, the Giulia has a standard street tyre option in addition to the Hypercar road tyres? If that is the case, why in God's name were the HR tyres being used in the Streetfight server? The car was way too fast on those.

5. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

The one I did not expect Lamborghini Huracán Performante.... i like it. Cant concentrate in the Maserati Alfieri cockpit

Feel the rest of the cars need to be tried on other circuits.... but right now Laguna rules.

Rosko likes this.
  6. RS10

RS10 Simracer

I did five ****ty laps each with the three+BC on RBRing national (all with HR tyres) and managed low 52.0xx with the trinity and a 51.7 with the BC so at least on a relatively short track they're evenly matched (when i drive them)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  7. mavryk1982

mavryk1982 Gamer

8. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Did around 20 laps at Laguna Seca in six of the seven new cars. Will not say anything on the cars this early, since I had each of them for just 3-4 laps so far, but the track - its outstanding! Best version of Laguna Seca I have ever seen in any race sim, both visually and regarding surface modulation and physics effects. Very great job done in that regard. Nice level of trackside details. I prefer this version to the one in Raceroom any time.

Very good work on the track, superb! Do the trick again - Sonoma next! :D

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  9. LIONER

LIONER Hardcore Simmer

From inside it's pretty good, but from outside it's some kind of "dead" sound.

10. M96

M96 Racer

I have tried only the Performante so far...and one thing that Aris has nailed is the confidence this car gives you.. I watched some reviews before driving It and everyone kept saying how this car makes you push it "comfortably" and damn is It true! After 2 laps I was already throwing it around, the balance this car has is just awesome imo.

11. Vel

Vel Simracer

Is the cabin sound, within the Maserati Quattroporte GTS correct? It's like there is no deadening. It, sounds like a race car without any. Compared to the Panamara for instance. which has much more subdued sound within the cabin area for a luxury saloon car. It's a little weird.

Is it intended this way?

nfsw55 and M.Sampla like this.
  12. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Wind impact was sometimes massive (18km/h). It really ruins braking points or push car wide. About +/-0,5sec affect. Also blankets are on (left from previous combo?), so tyres were never in optimal pressure.

None of those laps are even close to perfect, quite opposite actually. BC's lap was probably best, although I used it first. My total experience with 918 Spyder is now doubled so that should be most off pace compared to others. I'm not a fan how it handles. Maybe I'll do more laps there tomorrow with every car.

Surprised how fast BC is.

V8_KB likes this.
  13. The Huayra BC has interactive Hud, it logs the max speed, that's a cool feature.
    The other 2 values don't seem to be working though but anyways

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

14. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

Michael why your laguna track surface look nothing like anyone else's, mine looks like an old sega arcade racer, daytona or similar

15. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Laguna is fun, took my good ol' NA Miata out for a spin to learn it, then tried the new 4-doors: Giulia is an outstanding car. Suck it, BMW. Quattroporte? I always wanted a suped-up Crown Vic. :D

Oh my, the Stradale is the most amazing car imaginable. It's what every "pure" sports car wants to be. Seriously great. It seemed wrong to try it out on a non-Italian track for the first time, so I loaded up Imola. I mean it when I say, it was one of the best drives I've ever had sitting in front of a computer screen. Never even heard of it before announced for AC. And I honestly don't think it's really beautiful. Cute? Sure. But not gorgeous. Kinda weird looking. But that personality. Wow.

16. I'm using one of the old Wagnum pp filters when online and server is using vanilla weathers, otherwise I am using one of the good and bad weather mod pp filters while in SP. Here is a pic using default kunos weather and default pp filter:
    [​IMG]

17. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Absolutely outstanding DLC once again, Laguna Seca is incredible!
    IN KUNOS WE TRUST™

18. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Does the real car have some sort of engine to cabin speaker sound enhancer? Just wondering.

19. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

My track surface looks a lot "whiter" than that. Think I'll have to remove all filter/weather mods and see if it makes any difference. I'm using good and bad weather.

20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

no more work this year - a lot of time to enjoy ac :)

special event with giulia at nords - this car is gorgeous. the sound is awesome.

have driven all cars until now - 1o pts fantastic - 0 pts crap

pagani - dunno exactly. must drive more.

quattroporte - heavy and fun. must drive more.

alfieri - fallen in love. driving machine. with my fov i eliminate the irritating dashboard. 9pts

sesto elemente - whooosa - heaven or hell - as aris wrote its a little bit tricky but lot of fun. 9pts

performante - pure driving pleasure - at laguna you can trust this car, go sideways. 10pts

giulia - sound, look, driving - fallen in love. 10pts

stradale - i have no words - only the sound is worth to drive him, diving into this complex of different mechanical sounds is wonderful - totally fallen in love 11pts;)

laguna seca is a masterpiece- 11pts ;)

so kunos - after a little first experience - well done. i was so excited and you did a fantastic job.:)

Schnipp likes this.