1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Update v 1.03 – Heading into Submission!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Not in my country but Im sure a few have gone off elsewhere, but at least we have the patch to worry about.

2. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Your country being England by any chance? Sounded like you were in the middle east of something:D

paul_wev and Bibbles like this.
  3. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Pmsl

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  4. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I never expected it to play like Gran Turismo. I do expect it to be fun, though. Granted, its a Sim. It is also a game. And if it stops being fun, I will eventually stop playing. I am trying to get the settings right, which will take time, but the developer admits there are issues and I eagerly anticipate the patch to see if my issues are corrected.

5. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

larry obviously youve noy really played assetto for longer than a couple of hours
    gran turismo lol

Skemekos123 and paul_wev like this.
  6. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

I think Kudos are aiming more at serous rather than fun .

Skemekos123, paul_wev and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  7. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Why do i scene another s h i t storm about to happen?

paul_wev likes this.
  8. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

the more I play the more I realise im addicted the way this game drives

9. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Because the force is strong in you.

paul_wev and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  10. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

shall I gst the nappys tekno

11. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

No Your alright m8,,,, i'll just do it all over you. Lol

LeDude83 and Bibbles like this.
  12. dawg

dawg Racer

If your issue is the driving; it's not GT. So people shouldn't expect a 'game' like that one.

Also, what is fun for you doesn't mean the same thing is fun for me. ;)
    It seems to me, when reading your comment, you don't like a simulator, you're more an arcade racer?
    Or did you mean something else with "there are issues"?

Skemekos123 and Bibbles like this.
  13. nasanu

nasanu Gamer

Lol what is serious about AC? The cars are almost indestructible, there are no real racing rules, very limited options to actually race against people... Serious?... Yeah no.

So what, on the 7th day god actually said "let there be no fun in simulation racing games"? Why can't they be fun?

Larryf1951 likes this.
  14. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Can you post a link to where god said this?

Skemekos123, Maxx69 and dawg like this.
  15. dawg

dawg Racer

Maybe read a little better next time mate. :)

I said, what is fun for someone, doesn't necessarily means I think it's fun too. And vice versa.

Skemekos123 likes this.
  16. Was it actually submitted? Or is it "heading into submission?"

17. phil_75

phil_75 Rookie

Update 1.03???

Where's update 1.02?

Great news and all but with the tiny team and many issues this is gonna be a long one.
    Typical PC game port.... and they wonder why people prefer consoles!

Larryf1951 likes this.
  18. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Truth is we all play games on either one so no one is above anyone in that respect.

19. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

I have cleaned the thread.

If i see any other insult, namecalling or pointless and totally unuseful comment here to just start a random discussion the next thing you will see when accessing the forums is an error page.

And now cut the drama and grow up. Its been going for weeks now and It will stop now.

Enough.
    Kevin

20. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

So, for those that took issue with my comments, please read my original statement that asks fanboys to take it down a notch. I never insulted the game, the developers or other players. I stated that I am experiencing some disappointment. I realize that it is a Sim. I realize that it is possible to get more out of the game with a wheel. Having said that, I am enjoying certain aspects of the game. And am eager to see what the patch resolves. Finally, to those who read my comment and saw what I meant and maybe found a way to poke fun without being a jerk, thank you. :)