1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Videos ac (ripped content = ban)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Digiprost, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

Video below is part of a Hotlap comp im taking part in Formula Abarth @ Silverstone GP 2:01.960, triple screen recording if want a larger version watch on youtube :)

2. Robilon

Robilon Racer

now that... is definitely a bug in physics. It looked like you applied reverse gear at one point :D It was going slow at one point but got a speed boost and also changed direction??

3. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

Hi guys! Third video Assetto Corsa vs Real life. Formula Abarth - Vallelunga!

Hope you like

4. My hotlap at imola with MP4...its not good enough...but its my best...for now :oops:

5. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

Been trying to drift with a 360 controller, pretty strange but I think im getting the hang of it, slowly.

6. JvM

JvM Racer

Kristaps likes this.
  7. Robilon

Robilon Racer

I know backward entries are possible and I've been doing them myself (real life), but read what I said. After he reaches max angle, his speed boosts (backwards this case) and direction change just as it would when applying reverse with straigthened wheels.
    Just watch the video and see it for yourself. It looks nothing like an ordinary backwards entry...

8. JvM

JvM Racer

Well I don't get the 'speed boosts' part.. goes slightly backwards but that's impossible, when the angle is more than 90deg?

9. JvM likes this.
  10. broburga

broburga Gamer

With the new E30 drift setup

11. Carlinhos78

Carlinhos78 Rookie

My second video with this awesome game!!

BMW M3 Driving Experience in Silverstone ;)

Hany and JvM like this.
  12. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Weird thing about the Elise. I find the standard version to be faster compared to step 1 & 2. (at least in Magione).

13. Max Caputi

Max Caputi Gamer

14. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

hahah So funny drifting, I'm learning! ahahaha Hope you like!

15. APC900

APC900 Simracer

16. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

My hotlap. Bad last sector, but good to watch :D

17. Landro

Landro Racer

hi all
    This is my last vidéo drift
    Is a good link.

Good watching all

18. benjihunter

benjihunter Simracer

Little video of the Tatuus at Imola. Yeah, I know, I'm a bad driver :D Just waiting AI/online and the Nords to make better videos...

19. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

Look at the difference between youtube and vimeo.

20. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

Hi guys, this time I bring you a tutorial. How to unlock the camera to place it where you want.
    WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Kristaps likes this.