1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic We need Hot Hatches

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BBernes, Sep 20, 2016.

1. BBernes

BBernes Racer

Assetto Corsa is missing great track day cars like The Golf GTI, Megane, Focus and The Astra OPC. These cars are fun to drive and have sold in bucket loads around the globe. Many have driven them and will recognize the handling and characteristics of those cars.

Pease comment with your favorite Hot Hatch if you agree.

IMG_9009.JPG

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 170 – Feel the speed, the speed for need Mar 14, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Anyone playing need for speed hot pursuit multiplayer? Aug 24, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer [ALG] Server startup (need staff/interested persons) Apr 27, 2024
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer We REALLY need a player report feature Dec 27, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help with UI control binding Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Need help setting up Fanatic V3 pedals Dec 6, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting [Need help] Monitors "turn off" during races. Nov 1, 2023
    Chit Chat Room need help plz Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC needs a new installation every day Jun 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Who do I need to bribe to get PSVR2 support on ACC for PS5 (pretty please?) May 13, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Need help with this error message Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Need to reset stats. Apr 9, 2023
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Tyres physics, need some explanations on FZ's, Dx_REF,LS_EXP's and MULT Jan 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Urgend help needed --> Fatal UE4-AC2 Error - Game won't start Nov 23, 2022

3. SlimCharles and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

5. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Lol over 90 cars or close to 90 cars in the tittle and people still complain :rolleyes:o_O:mad:

6. Domalom

Domalom Rookie

7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Almost all of those are shoddy and/or stolen. Also, mods are no use for the cosole crowd.

@BBernes
    There will be an Audi S1 Quattro in your future ;)

8. BBernes

BBernes Racer

9. BBernes

BBernes Racer

Completely off topic but I need a new checkered flag T-Shirt like the one I am wearing in the first image. Anyone know where to get one ?

10. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Game needs tracks more than it does cars ( just my opinion )

11. BBernes

BBernes Racer

Do not need track's when you have the Nurburgring;)

barkx_ likes this.
  12. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Yeah you do.

13. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Personally...

I would love to see Renault Sport added to the game. Think that there are so many vehicles off different types that would come under this licence... From Clio Cup cars to F1 cars.

Of course... I am biased.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ppbucko, Maxamillion93 and BBernes like this.
  14. Personally, i'd like to see a reduction the number of redundant wishlist threads...

Reinart86 and Chazz Ranger like this.
  15. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Fair point.

16. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

Definately be good to see a few more tracks along with some hot hatches

17. I see this tread late, but, it will be very nice to bring hot hatches as:

Renault Sport Mégane II RS + R26R
    Renault Sport Clio III RS
    Renault Sport Clio wiliams

Seat Leon cupra MKI

VW Golf GTI MKVII Clubsport

BMW M135/140i

Honda Civic '16 Type R

Audi S3 '07
    Audi RS3 '16

Peugeot 208 GTI 30th
    Peugeot 308 GTI

AlleyViper likes this.
  18. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

Luckily we already have the only one that really matters - the Abarth

But it would be nice to see more cars like the Peugeot 208 GTi or maybe the Clio RS16

19. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Vauxhall Nova (Opel Corsa) SRI or GSI
    Fiat 128 sport
    Toyota starlet - second gen
    Alfa Romeo Alfasud
    Lancia HF turbo
    Mazda rx3... not a hatch but I want it!!!

20. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Pug 205 1.6/9 GTI or Renault 5 gt turbo? Are just a couple from my era of hot hatches. Suppose they must be classics now? Wow makes me feel old.

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, ps vr

21. I don't know if it was wiht humour or not, but...Abarth is clearly not the only one that matters.

svenvangent likes this.