1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What else are we getting And when?...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by justDrive, Dec 25, 2013.

1. justDrive

justDrive Racer

Just a honest question. I don't want people to assume I want more and more and more from Kunos, but after finding out that Nord. is going to be scanned and built (amazing news) I began to wonder this. Other than the announced tracks and manufactures, what else are we going to get from Kunos in 2014? What about the other tracks in the poll? And yes I know mods can be built to solidify and grow the amount of tracks in the game, I am just speaking in terms of the fine precision that can be used with the laser scanning technology.
    Do you think that if they were not going to make the Nord. would they have made 3-4 more tracks?
    I don't want to be "that guy" but honestly I would have preferred more tracks over just one very very long one even if the history and prestige is so great. This is an amazing game, but I just wouldn't want to wait 1 1/2 years till Bathurst, Le Mans, Suzuka, Donnington, etc. if Kunos even plans to develop these tracks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Anybody else having trouble with Steam's VR app? Jan 13, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone else notice pink (missing textures) and street lights at Monza turning off as you pass them?? Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fatal Error no say nothing else Nov 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Duelsense controller settings May 17, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars No HDR - How else to improve colours and lighting? Nov 4, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash after driving for one hour, then doing a driver swap and watching someone else drive May 7, 2020
    ACC Physics Help (cant seem to post this anywhere else.. Tyres 1-4 which is best Jan 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Ok you Aliens and everyone else post your total Ratings scores! Dec 31, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot map the controls on the steelseries stratus duo Dec 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Losing connection to servers while everything else works Jan 17, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steelseries SRW-S1 strange steering sensitivity and range Nov 9, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Does anyone else think that the AI is nigh phenomenal? Oct 11, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Does anyone else experience "veering" to the left with an Xbox Controller? Sep 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room How I use each Setup Setting and what else can they do for me? Jan 30, 2018

3. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

it's a 2 week update schedule bud the last one was 21/12/12 ...

4. justDrive

justDrive Racer

I know, I've had AC for over 2 weeks. I specified that what after nord and the other announced tracks, will we only receive those announced tracks from now till September?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. the devs have a five year plan....The announcement of the Nords gives me greater hope today than i had yesterday that at some point we will get laser scanned versions of those other track in the game...those tracks might be 3 or 4 years away instead of the 3 or 4 months that many expect things to take nowadays. Modders will probably give us nice versions in the meantime though.

6. justDrive

justDrive Racer

Yes, I know it sounds impatient, but really 5 years just for maybe 10+ more tracks is kinda ridiculous in my opinion. The quality is amazing but I don't wanna wait too long! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

Spa will be delivered after release. It is not part of v1.0.

8. XN-Sigma

XN-Sigma Gamer

Well if anything, the Dream DLC announcement shows Kunos is confident that AC is a success, so you probably can expect more things to come over time.

9. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

It may be a monolith, but the Nordschleife won't halt development of other tracks alongside it. As a 3D artist, I try to spread my dev time equally between various items from day to day instead of solidly going at one specific job until it's done. I imagine Kunos handles things the same way.

paulieGTR and Dinca Andrei like this.
  10. UOPshadow

UOPshadow Gamer

Dunno, with the Nordschleife, AI and MP on their plate and to not forget everything else which is announced I think 2014 is already complete. I fear any more will get them in real trouble rescource wise.

I certainly would like a complete field of F1 cars from the 70ies or the 80ies but this is next to impossible sadly.

11. KitrinosKat

KitrinosKat Hardcore Simmer

Maybe not impossible for modders, but sure won't have the same quality as if it was official.

UOPshadow likes this.
  12. isamu

isamu Racer

Good thread. I just hope one of the tracks we get in the near future from modders will be a good version of Dundrod.

paulieGTR likes this.
  13. petesky

petesky Simracer

I hope they use AC as a base for more 'games'. Like a 67 grandprix game with all cars and tracks or a lemans game or a 90s dtm season etc..so instead of just dlc it'll be different racing games on one base engine. I dont really want to race the lotus 49 with a full grid of 49s! I think simmers will pay full game prices for a proper 67 season.

UOPshadow and paulieGTR like this.
  14. KitrinosKat

KitrinosKat Hardcore Simmer

Even if Kunos don't do it, I'm sure modders will do. Not with the great quality and accuracy of the official content, but, for me, would be a lot of fun anyway.

UOPshadow likes this.
  15. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Yes, yes and yes. All this.!!

The "Isle Of Man". Kunos should get in touch with Jim Pearson.:D

isamu likes this.
  16. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

I got my arse handed to me on the Nords thread for being a whiner by the big boss. :eek:
    Any how I get the feeling that Nords will be a massive project and will take up a huge amount of resources after everything has gone 1.0, I'm sure that what's been promised already will be delivered first, then Nords. If you don't like Nords tough, that's democracy, and Kunos are clearly going to work their asses off to give people what they want.
    Other future DLC development will probably happen later and those other tracks later.

17. Remember though that Stefano and Aris won't be spending time coding in trees around the track for months on end....They will still be working on making existing features work better and adding in the features that we all want. Please don't think that because one track is going to take 6 or 7 months to make that it will be all 10 team members working on it.

18. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

FYI Kunos just have one guy on track dev Simone Trevisiol :rolleyes:

19. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

There is too much content to digest already :D

I'd be glad if I could master all the cars and tracks before September 2014 :p

UOPshadow likes this.
  20. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

i hope for Le Mans as Track + R18 e-tron + 9 other cars as 2. DLC.
    That would be my second Dreampack DLC.
    I am sure Modder will create in the meantime series like Prototype C, GT3 or 90's DTM ;)

21. Qusso

Qusso Racer

I must say after Nordschleife laser scan news I belive Kunos can do everthing .
    I gotta say I wouldnt be suprised if they also made some Rally mode . (Finally someone would give RBR real competitor )

paulieGTR likes this.