1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xb1 car list. No 240sx?!?!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by entrapm3nt, Aug 3, 2016.

1. JulesDennis

JulesDennis Rookie

That is what YOU want and what YOU think.By the way,comparing a proper sim racing game with a simcade (at best) game and saying that the simcade has better physics is really a bad argument.
    Since you enjoy Forza so much (and that's not a bad thing by any means) keep playing that game.
    I am a concole player and I think that the car list is more that good enought to keep me interested.And racing games need proper physics and not customization (imo).
    I've got to ask you by the way:what do you think when you compare Forza with Pcars (since you are a concole player)?

2. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Are we gonna make a new thread for every car that's not on the carlist ? :rolleyes:

3. JulesDennis

JulesDennis Rookie

I hope not.

RoccoTTS likes this.
  4. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

[​IMG]

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Pretty poor troll thread. :/

You know exactly that this isn't Gran Turismo with 1000 cars, OP. You knew exactly what content the PC version has.

6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

No 240SX?! Ah well, I guess I will have to try and make do with 'terrible cars' like the comprehensive GT3 roster, Sauber C9, Ferrari F1 cars, SCG003 and a certain legendary racing car called Maserati 250F to name a few. Life should not be this difficult...

A car everyone wants? You are exaggerating a slight bit there. If the 240SX shows up then fine but if it doesn't I will not for a second be upset because the car list in Assetto Corsa has some incredible machines with so many more on the way.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  7. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

What are you? 12 years old?? Do yourself, and us, a favour - don't buy AC.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Eh, the game has no voice chat so you don't have to endure 12 year old kids online lol. It doesn't really matter who buys and plays the game, I'd actually wish that they play it and see why it's good, why not having X car they want isn't so tragic and that they discover how fun other cars are to drive. Though I still suspect that this is just a troll attempt so saying that doesn't actually mean anything.

9. LilSki

LilSki Alien

Another iconic car not in AC. What are they thinking!??!!?!?!

[​IMG]

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Mate, look at those rims and rally lights! Assetto Corsa isn't good until that gets added.

(in all honesty though, those wheels do look kind of nice lol)

11. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Don't feed the troll guys, we are better than this.
    Let it die.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

12. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Jeez, how did this obvious bait thread go on for 3 pages... y'all fell for this dude's low level bait like complete twits. Even his name says entrapment. Luca saying "until this turns into a troll thread" is hilarious, the clear intent of this thread was to troll. Just delete this crap and move on... -.-

Freddie Seng, Fab85 and LeDude83 like this.
  13. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Exactly. Re-read my first post on page 1 - this is a moderator's job to lock such a thread as soon as it pops up. Don't know why the mods hesitate that much...

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I dont know if its really a troll thread id call the guy more the stereotypical console gamer. Im not saying all are like this but there is a reason why games are made like Forza and Gran Turismo and why they sell so well.

This is actually how many of those people think, AC isnt trying to make another Forza. They are releasing AC for console and its a different beast. Some of those Forza players will try AC and hate it, some will try it and go wtf why doesnt forza drive like this. Some will enjoy both for what they are.

AC going to console is the first proper sim to go to console I know of. Pcars is the next closest but for me on PC, I gave it a good try but in the end pure driving it didnt do it for me. It does some things well but for me driving model is key and there it fell apart a bit.

Id love to have a forza on PC that drives like the good pc sims. Maybe they will do this one day and AC on console may push them more toward a better simulation model. Still though the majority probably dont want that and why Forza will keep doing well. AC will get a reasonable user base on console too but it wont match the sales of the big guys there I think. Its done well on PC and most games sell better on console then PC it seems so they should do ok there too.

Gran Turismo, Forza, Pcars, Assetto corsa etc will all go on doing fairly well. Many will try or have all of them. There is no need to be faithful to just one game and we all like different things.

MLM_SPARCO likes this.
  15. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Oh Marty, you are too good and innocent for this world. The dude is baiting. I can hear him rolling around in his mom's basement laughing hard at how you guys took him seriously via the seismic waves his fatass is causing. I have my reservations about console player base but I wouldn't classify them in the same area code as this guy. "500hp 240SX" he has apparently, yeah right... and "built computer" my brown hairy a$$. :D

Freddie Seng and schmron like this.
  16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Lol you could be onto something and the car he may have in Forza, which he may think is a real car and how they should drive so he is shocked when in AC they drive so different to his real "Forza" car.

Still id rather give benefit of doubt then acuse him of being a full troll, if he gets a kick out of it then good on him. He may need some enjoyment as life in general must be fairly tough for such a person. ;)

17. You made my day! :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

18. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

0/10 thread, wouldn´t read again .
    Too much stereotypical consolero behaviour (sorry guys, some of you are good lads, I know), no empirical data or videos showing off those sweet drifting skills in that allegedly "legendary" 500 hp 240SX .
    So, OP, where are those vids of you drifting "your" car ?
    And where is the mathematical dissemination of both Forza and AC to show us where we are wrong ?

19. MLM_SPARCO

MLM_SPARCO Rookie

While I am a big drifting fan and would like the S13 in the game its definitely not that serious, this is a racing game first and foremost.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  20. ZHarvs92

ZHarvs92 Gamer

i hate how bad my fellow console gamers are making us look, no wonder the PC guys stereotype us the way they do. so many twits!

for the record im a console gamer, but not a twit.

MLM_SPARCO and Seria17hri11er like this.