1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Rudski

Rudski Alien

2. hazardic

hazardic Alien

i guess it's a bit pricey for a construction requiring such space

3. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Every year the price of these units keeps falling I know there are cheaper ones but I don't trust them to be able to perform to a level where I would be happy.
    I already have a race seat (Rseat) and the differences in size isn't that large with an operating space of 200x200cm.

I guess no-one here has one yet. :(

Deleted member 113167 likes this.
  4. No, but looks well designed from a size point of view...Would like to see more review vids for sure. I noticed a lot of movement (too much) for the type of actions on screen though (like all I've seen so far with these units) in regards to back and forth while braking or accelerating...Nice find sir, I would be interested if devs could fine tune the movements in game.

5. I like this one so far

..and I don't know who builds it.

6. Rudski

Rudski Alien

https://simtechpro.com/en/

make em and their cheapest moving rig is 19.300€ for a 2DOF setup. Three times the price of the rig I am interested in which is a 3DOF.

Deleted member 113167 likes this.
  7. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

DIY FTW!!!

GTHQ_koop likes this.
  8. Rudski

Rudski Alien

hey I read through your post and I don't think you posted it apart from rough specs, can you post the full specs of the actuators and other motors you got going please?

9. Oh wow dude...I was actually annoyed that Niels hardware was crazy shipping because I'm in Canada, and was hoping some outfit would be available "homegrown". Well, I'm pretty occupied and resource tight for this summer (bmw 325ic and a 325is on the go) but I've been looking to upgrade to a nice rig system. Unfortunately, I need everything (DD, Wheel, Pedals, and stationary rig) I would like to have a motion rig, but I don't think it's realistic for me in regards to price and functionality. I will contact you via your website, but I'm 100% interested in obtaining the first 3 items on my list...

*I've noticed your out of stock (Heusinkveld pedals) but are in "work in progress" for your OSR Pro pedals. And would love to know what you would suggest for DD or belt wheel hardware. (Fanatec, etc.)

10. However, I will assume you had to use a UPS shipping option (worldwide business etc.) in order to receive.

11. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Most of us DIY guys run DC motor's over actuators, Actuators are weaker, Louder, WAY more expensive and in general Dont offer anything a DC motor cant. DIY actuators are a thing now, but require a decent amount of fabrication so not for the Rookie DIY builders.

In general there's lots of options out there, some expensive some not so much. Any questions dont hesitate to ask eh.

Ryan Blumenow and esox71 like this.
  12. Nick Moxley likes this.
  13. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

14. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I have a feeling my wife wants me to build this in our living room

Paratus likes this.
  15. Serge M

Serge M Alien

They have gone from high end Fanatec stuff down to Thrustmaster, that’s a hell of a downgrade

Turk likes this.
  16. ouvert

ouvert Alien

Well .. sponsorship ..

17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Yep, but this is a type of promo I can’t agree with, they are saying things and advertising a product in a way they obviously don’t believe in themselves just because of the sponsorship.
    They went from what look like V3 load cell pedals to basic Thrustmaster stuff. Best sim racing rig? They are either REALLY stupid which I doubt or lying for the camera, which in my opinion is REALLY bad and misleading

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  18. Turk

Turk Alien

I have some limited experience with actuators and I would have thought they weren't suitable at all. The ones I've seen are very slow, strong but slow.

19. Typer

Typer Simracer

Very nice!

CS Pedals v3 delivered last week. RS1 being delivered tomorrow. Very excited! Any gotchas with the setting up?

M-Bimmer likes this.
  20. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

All straight forward...just take your time.
    I checked Shaun’s video before delivery to refresh my memory before setting it up ;)