1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Damn man..... again ? You, Netherlands, certainly have problems with thieves or security. Or you don't lock your doors.

Maxidyne likes this.
  2. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Total bummer @Maxidyne . Is insurance going to pay?

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Maxidyne likes this.
  3. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

No still... We have two huskies, and a electronic alarm system on the house. But they disarmed it. And the dogs where in the garage with the cars, those didn't got stolen luckily because of that. That would be a lot worse then all the equipment that was stolen. A Nogaro blue RS2, and a Polar Silver one that is being restored/rebuild.

For the TV, audio system yes. Still have the receipts, and we already got refunded and bought a new TV and audio system. Problem with the PC is that I buy my stuff from a friend who has a computer store, and I always get it BPM free (no tax, 21%). So no receipts... so can't proof it was a quite expensive system. Just invested in 2 Radeon R9 390X cards... So no AC for me for a long while, need to safe money first. The rig was a project for more then 5 years, gradually buying better parts.

Anyway; thanks guys for the sympathy!

4. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I wouldn't be surprised if that was same thieves as before. Any neighbours has this problem ? For the third time, I would put some stuff into stuff, like gps tracker lol

https://gearjunkie.com/spot-trace-gps-satellite-tracker, I don't know if there are smaller ones, and how often you need to change batteries, buts seems like you need this lol

Maxidyne likes this.
  5. James Weber

James Weber Gamer

..got my speaker mounts today and just got them installed, now ready for some laps :)
    [​IMG]

6. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Well my ferrari f1 wheel mod is completed for my t500, just have to add an odd sticker here and there when I decide what each switch and encoder will do. I have never done anything like this before and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.

Attached Files:

7. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Going to look at it, thanks! Neighbours didn't have any break-ins, but a local store also had a break-in and got valuable computers and other electronics stolen.

8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

I just found out my 2006 G25 is dead.
    Because of the easy deskmounting I'm looking for a G29 or G920(Though I know there are 'better'wheels available, I'm into Logitech and because of the mounting clip thingy)

Anybody here tips hints, which I'd choose? G29 or G920?

Thanks

Cheers
    Robin

9. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

I'd go for another (similar) G27, for the price, since you want another Logitech. Still can find a couple from where I'm from, at least. Also saw one selling his pedals for $30 (broken wheel), and for the price, I'm thinking of getting them as spare should I get lazy to clean my pedal's pots. :D

10. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Alright, but what about G29/920, they're new...?

Cheers
    Robin

11. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Yup, they're the latest from Logi. Haven't tried any of them, except having held them only once at Fry's.

12. MO86

MO86 Gamer

The g29 is for ps4, ps3 and PC. The buttons are labeled for PlayStation.

The g920 is for Xbox one and PC. Buttons are labeled for Xbox and there is no led bar for the rpm.

A shifter needs to be bought separately but the g27 shifter should work too.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  13. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Cool, at least one person that (somehow) uses an SRW-S1, apart from me! :cool:
    Are you using USB-connectivity to use the buttons and LED?
    Do you already use it for a longer period of time on your G27-Base? I really doubt the SRW-S1 will stand the FFB because of it's weak construction.

Here, two paddle-springs allready broke and I don't use the "wheel" very often.

Showed it sometimes ago, but here again my SRW-S1 construction and an in-action video:

Assetto Corsa [60fps], NOS Tourist, with Steelseries SRW-S1!

Steelseries SRW-S1 Wheel, replacing broken axial spring

:)

James Weber and Maxidyne like this.
  14. mbakos

mbakos Rookie

Any questions? :D
    This rig is fully wife-compatible. ;)

Attached Files:

15. James Weber

James Weber Gamer

Yep :)
    Using Juan Zapata's QR system this is my first alternate wheel for my g27 .. I enjoy having the option
    to use another wheel.
    I haven't hooked up the usb for the lights and buttons yet ..been a bit lazy to be honest as I just wanted to get on to racing with it, but it is something I still want to do.
    I haven't used it too much when I first got it but have been racing alot lately with it, so
    its holding up pretty well ..so far nothing has flew off of it from the FFB ..lol

Here is the quick release I used for my G27
    http://simulaje.blogspot.com/2012/06/volante-steel-series-srw-s1-adaptacion.html

16. Tr51

Tr51 Gamer

small changes ;) ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Nice...which Monitor size Do u use

18. Tr51

Tr51 Gamer

19. Okay, thx.

Do u think 24" is enough or should i use 27" for my triple?

20. Tr51

Tr51 Gamer

if you can hold a short distance from the eyes, 24 they're fine

(55 \ 65 cm)