1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Cheers V much! The Nords is exellent! Mainley though thanks for what you've done with the dampers physics! Cars are even more of a pleasure to drive now, and fine over kerbs now, love it! Know thats probably the last update, but just gunna be cheeky here and let you know I'd happily pay for another one with Magny Cours & Hockenheim! Im sure plenty others here would to! Yeah, I know, I know, give it a rest right. Just saying though!:D:p

Mogster, GCCRacer, CrazyJow and 2 others like this.
  2. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Will there be a fix for cars that started a hot/qualifying lap after completing the GP track still showing up as being on their outlap (light blue) on the minimap? I have seen a lot of arguments between people who assumed the car ahead was on an out/invalid lap, and expected them to move over, while in reality they were not.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
    Iko Rein likes this.
  3. marph

marph Racer

VR user here. Has anybody else got the feeling that something is off regarding proportion of the track? The distance from one corner to the next appears at least for me, in the tight parts of the track, too short. I don't think the track is wrong as its laser scanned and everything.

4. Turk

Turk Alien

No, but I do feel like the lush trees have an overgrowth vibe to them that makes the track feel much more enclosed. The first part of the Nords feels very different to other versions because of that. IMO.

Tundra likes this.
  5. marph

marph Racer

Yeah the track appearing partially enclosed, is maybe the right word.

6. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

This is already fixed ;)

GCCRacer likes this.
  7. Pirro

Pirro Rookie

I am doing exactly the same thing. The GT4 are very fun to drive and the AI is good. Start at 2000 is most beautiful.

Turk likes this.
  8. Turk

Turk Alien

I actually preferred the Gt4. The lack of downforce means they are skipping across the road a lot more than the GT3.

Pirro likes this.
  9. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Really? Yesterday evening it was not.

10. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

After today's hotfix, after entering the game I tried to delete the 24H Nur entries with RBR laptimes and they still didn't delete after toggling sp/mp/all. Then drove a quick race, tried to delete them again, exited game/relaunched and the RBR lap times under 24H Nur were finally gone.
    But still, cars never driven there are still showing distance/lap stats (despite no time lap registered, so it's impossible to reset without the button accessible). I'll see if after registering a 24H Nur lap time with one of those cars, then becomes possible to fully reset it.
    Clipboard_04-04-2024_01.jpg

11. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Ops, nope.
    Starting with the above state where the R8 GT2 was showing old RBR stats on 24H Nur without a lap time:
    Clipboard_04-04-2024_05.jpg
    Then I did a few 2L quick races in 24H Nur vs AI, where I could only set 2 valid laps and a (lousy) valid laptime after finishing the last race, it registered those race stats/lap time on top of the RBR ones showing before:
    Clipboard_04-04-2024_03.jpg
    (unsure why the race counter remains on 0, as at least one quick race ended after checkered flag)
    Then finally, now that the reset button shows, I deleted that car entry, exited game and relaunched:
    Clipboard_04-04-2024_04.jpg
    So, the last proper fastest lap registered on 24H Nur was deleted, but the older stats (mixing RBR and 24H Nur) remain without being fully reset.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  12. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

I think it feels the same on the screen, comparing to say AC or AMS2.

13. PostBox981

PostBox981 Gamer

I just did four laps in the Aston in order to get my medals. Then I had two more laps before in the 911 GT2. Stats look okay, Nords only has laptimes for these two cars. I didn´t look at it before, I didn´t delete any RBR times.

AlleyViper likes this.
  14. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

The bouncing makes pitstops for AI extra long because they don't start the procedure. The mandatory pit stop bug is unrelated, they just forgot to take their mandatory pits in race weekends and also in career.

Do you have any information on when will the AI pit bouncing problem be fixed? I'm waiting for that fix since the GT2 update because it affects AI pit stop time for certain cars, which breaks immersion and gameplay.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
    Tarmac Terrorist likes this.
  15. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

16. max21

max21 Racer

Yes, it seems ok now.
    Thank you Minolin.

17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Aye, there’s plenty of “mileage” in ACC yet. Hopefully we’ll see further content packs alongside AC2, or whatever it’s called…

Tarmac Terrorist and Andrew_WOT like this.
  18. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

same here - KTM GT2 RB time showing up for nords24

19. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

Same here, hope to be surprised in the furure with further SRO content

Tarmac Terrorist, Turk and Mogster like this.
  20. Turk

Turk Alien

It would be good to keep ACC going and improving on it as a competitive sim racing title. I've really enjoyed having a restricted series like this, I feel like I learned more in ACC than AC.

Although maybe I'll change my mind when EVO brings classic cars to a new engine.