1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa 1.0 out now!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Josabooba

Josabooba Racer

Hot-lapping

2. WallyM

WallyM Alien

We have all been waiting years for the release of 1.0. Don't presume to tell me what I'm happy to wait for.

3. Actually, I presumed to tell you what you AREN'T happy to wait for. But whatever, please add me to your ignore list. Thanks.

4. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Mike, stop making sense and stop shoveling people by the dozen ... my belly muscles are better in shape than they have ever been before, thanks to you .

And now for something unrelated :
    AC IS EVEN MORE GLORIOUS THAN BEFORE !
    AND I AM IMMENSELY THANKFUL FOR THAT !
    BLESS KS !
    <3

And now to all forumwarriors :
    Get the heck outta here and do some laps, please, thanks, GG close .

And for the things so many people want : have a little patience or a few mods to take your demands away for a bit and be satisfied with what you have already as you can revel in the knowledge that most things wished for might come one day .

5. Thanks Kunos for the 1.0 version. I appreciate all the work you put into it. I'd like to offer some features requests not yet mentioned here:

• Manual pit limiter (for cars actually having such a feature) and penalties for speeding in pit lane.
    • Chat support in MP (must be always on, having to install an app for this is a bad idea).
    • Support for querying inner/mid/outer temperatures from either python or shared mem (this feature request was there from the beginning).
    • Support for sector timings in multiplayer.
    • Configurable mirror FOV / smaller mirror FOV.
    • Expose collisions in python API (including impact velocity).
    • Expose track limit violations (numberOfTyresOut) in python API for all cars.
    • Expose assists status in python API.
    • Expose ambient/track temperature and track grip level in python API.
    • Solution for providing client-side apps without actually displaying the "pin". (I know there is the "pin hack", but it feels wrong to overwrite a file provided by AC; and after a steam integrity check the pin will be there again).
    • Support for server side apps, allowing access to the complete information of the client-side python and shared memory API (including the changes listed above).
    • Expose server side API for changing the grid.
    • Expose server side API for accessing the chat (including access to admin tools).
    • Optional server-side replays stored automatically (not suffering from the replay limit issue).
    • Replay size optimization.
    I probably could extend this list with many more missing features...

6. somake

somake Hardcore Simmer

hi guys,

it's me or the bmw z4 gt3 sound is really bad with strange shifter noise..... idem for bmw gt2

7. mibrandt

mibrandt Hardcore Simmer

Thank you kunos and congratulations on reaching this amazing milestone ! :)

As I see it AC ver 1.0 is the basic game working as flawless as possible Nice and polished. I Think this is great because what we have now works and is a solid base to work further upon. I am 100 % sure kunos is listening to the wishes of all of us and are planning to implement as many features as possible to make these wishes come through. After all i havent heard Them State that they have retired yet ;) As far as i know they Will still keep developing and supporting this game for the next five years. Knowing what kunos is capable off I am looking forward to enjoying what we have and who knows how what ver 2.0 Will offer?

8. shiftA

shiftA Racer

Congratulations on the release and reaching the milestone of version 1.0

Everything I enjoy about this game just keeps getting better and better, love the new tire model and to me the cars just seem more real and certainly more fun to drive.

Have a great Christmas everyone .... cheers

9. HackMac

HackMac Racer

10. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

What do you mean we'll never know? There's countless examples of great game companies being bought, and than ruined by EA/other big corporations. I could list so many, but let me just say one: Bioware.
    Anyway, corporations are evil. And you are a fool if you think otherwise.

11. phil

phil Alien

Even if sometimes our "nervs" are to the limit because , we just "react" without thinking (yes i´ve done this , i think) that we had an early acces version of the game ans not the final version. Because even if we are , for some of us in a "mature" age , we keep acting like "childrens" sometimes ............Etc etc......It could be a long list ;)

What i think deeply is that you KUNOS , you have done a fantastic job bringing us this game !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is really amazing !!!!!! The feelings are UNSEEN somewhere else !!!!!!!

So again a maxi big thanks !!!!!!!!! And keep going !!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS.JPG

12. plaid

plaid Alien

The performance with AI cars may have increased.
    But the AI is still bad and causes many unnecessary bumps and damage, if not to the player then to each other.
    If you observe multiple races you will see it.

Every serious reviewer would rate it subpar or unenjoyable and there are examples how to get it right. I wouldn't call someone an idiot for not recognising this, but hell, he seems to don't want to see it objectively.

I never had such problems with the AI in Forza 3 - while they weren't that exciting to race against, but still, they didn't rammed each other and the player over and over.

MP is gambling regarding good experiences and there are often just 2 full serers, usually Spa and GT's, still I have quite some fun, but the singleplayer where AI is involved is totally unenjoyable at the moment.

Sm1ggs and touchdown42 like this.
  13. As Wally has said, this game is an example of a team of people who are at the top of their field when it comes to creating a simulation, but the bottom of their field (as far as I'm concerned) when it comes to creating a game.

Obviously the simulation aspects - physics, etc. are the most important and why we all keep playing, but my god it would be great if the simulation had better wrapping :)

Having said that, well done Kunos on what has been achieved so far. I don't think I've played any other game as much as I've played AC.

14. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Thank you for this wonderful sim Kunos! The driving-feeling is unbelievably good and this is what counts! I'm sure the remaining features (flags,...) will come soon in future updates. Congratulations for this masterpiece and please keep on your hard work!

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  15. vhz

vhz Racer

Exactly, I think it would be time to hire more people to work on the core game rather than investing in new licences etc.

7he4Ce likes this.
  16. Fahim

Fahim Racer

I think they will be working on the flag system as we speak. The black flag can somehow counter the arcade 5 second engine cut out.

The others can stop the trolls. People who are barking about flags are not nit picking.

GT1, I3bullets and Niki Đaković like this.
  17. VeRDe

VeRDe Racer

I want to say Thank you Kunos for making a game far beyond expectations.

This is a fantastic racing game. The best PC gamers ever had!

I know that you will keep improving the game with updates so I don't worry for anything.

Jim Michels and Cote Dazur like this.
  18. Absolutely love 1.0! Genius FFB, great new tyre model, really have to feather the gas on the exit of the turn, and the understeer is much more noticable!

LOVE IT!

Now the only things i want are rain/night and flags would be nice :D

Maarten

19. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I do love the new tyre model.

I tend to drive the road cars and the communication coming from the road through the car and to the wheel now is awesome. I still need to tweak the FFB completely to my liking but there's clearly a big step forward been made.

rycil likes this.
  20. Xenix

Xenix Simracer

Kunos you Destroy my Worldview in 10 Laps, maybe there is no Santa Claus....

but there is a Santa Kunos

The FFB feels 30-40% more alive on my old G25.
    You are not Coders you are Wizards!

nivadepi and Cote Dazur like this.