1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Game stock car

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Steve Bullitt, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Hany

Hany Alien

Ghost town

Tucker73, Jebus and LeDude83 like this.
  2. MrDoedel

MrDoedel Racer

3. MrDoedel

MrDoedel Racer

Cart mod for GSC:

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Can I go online with one of the test verisons? I might buy it but I want to check out the MP availability for a while, first.

5. roflmao

roflmao Rookie

yep demo version = full game 60mn

LeDude83 likes this.
  6. Robert Gerke

Robert Gerke Gamer

If would have assetto only 50% of the online features of GSC, we all were excited!

- verry good Physic and FFB by "realfeel" FFB
    - Absolut realistic and clean natural vehicle Movement
    - Extreme good netcode, very exact Damage collusion (drive wheel on wheel)
    - the best and realistic - you can drive to end the quali round started

Kunos...take GSC2013 for an example please

Steve Bullitt and MrDoedel like this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Do you also know about the 30-day-trial GSCE Lite?

8. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I have to give it to GSC, the kart driving in it is very great fun. I almost forgot that it was there.

What has become of that dedicated kart simulation under development at steam, btw?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  9. roflmao

roflmao Rookie

gsce lite is not the full game ^^ but download one of them and launch "GSC Sync.exe" to update the game to 1.30

10. ouvert

ouvert Alien

Racedepartment organize races every single day ..

11. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

So I might give another Sim a shot and GSCE seems promising. Gotta say though that RF2 is more appealing to me regarding car and track choice. Can you recommend RF2 if my main focus is Multiplayer racing? Additional information: I have LFS and I do NOT like it...mainly due to the lack of real life cars and tracks in official content.

12. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

This thread serves as perfect reminder of why I'm so much better off using a gamepad over a FFB wheel.

5 pages on one of the best modern sims we have (though why posted on AC forums, god knows, but hey-ho) and 4 of them are just full of arguments about the joystick wiggle.
    Made me chuckle. :) :p

13. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

RF2 has "some" great content, but some of it is in a poor state.

Thankfully they are updating lots of that content as well as adding some new, but some of the older content is still .... a bit "meh".
    But I think recent builds, and updates to content and some new content shows they are now definitely on the right track.

But if you want solid great content throughout the whole sim then (at the moment) GSCE is a far more "complete" package in my humble opinion.

14. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Um, no... you're just not :)

15. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

Am too.

And no, you nor a decade of Sim Racing are going to convince me otherwise. :p

16. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

So the conclusion of this thread is that GSCERRE32013 is the most realistic thing since slice bread, without a question, and we're all on AC forums just because of that cool 'like' system in the top right corner, boosting our egos.

17. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp Racer

I strongly recommend anyone who has substantially developed skills, knowledge and experience to avoid overlooking sims based on ISI's previous generation engine. Less developed sim racers, on the other hand, will not be able to as fully appreciate the complexity of what is going on with the vehicle.

I drove these sims for years but after having been away from them for years and returning to them with substantially developed skills knowledge and experience was like night and day.

18. Skybird

Skybird Alien

That other sims are being discussed regarding certain items/features is a feedback for the team of AC where their own baby so far lacks, in people's view. Thats why I have brought up Raceroom Racing recently, and that is why this thread on GSC lives. Not because physics and driving in AC suddenly turned out to be bad, hell no, but because MP, racing, and AI still leave so many players unsatisfied.

It'S exactly what I have warned of two days ago: that interest of the mass will shift, more or less slow or fast, if certain construction sites in Ac do not get dealt with within a reasonable timeframe. Needing too much time for doing so has costed RF2 plenty of potentially interested customers. It has costed R3E many customers. Both sims now need to try catching up with the crowd again - its an uphill battle. It could happen to AC, too, if too much time is consumed.

MsportDAN and Steve Bullitt like this.
  19. Skybird

Skybird Alien

^ This. Again and again and again.

20. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Im a brazilian guy and I dont like the GSC. Its just not seen real for me, the new cars of Petrobras Marcas seems understeers cars, but, if you enter too fast in a corner the car oversteer and most of the times I cant correct the car.