1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Would like to know how to get a refund?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ONR Punch, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONR Punch

ONR Punch Rookie

I would like to know how to get a refund? The game for me is unplayable due to the horrible frame rate. Which in turns makes me dizzy and nauseous. No other racing game has ever done that to me.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Refund Please! Jan 29, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Just got a refund from Microsoft Jun 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Sorry to say: refund requested on Steam Jun 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Refunds ?? May 31, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Calling for refunds for the Asian region Oct 16, 2016
    Chit Chat Room How do I get a refund? Aug 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Arcadification refund thread continued. Jun 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Will we be getting a refund because of the arcadification? Jun 3, 2015

3. talby71

talby71 Gamer

Contact whoever you bought it from

Easy and Epistolarius like this.
  4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I'm going to sleep on it tonight since I spent most last night setting up my rig I took apart a couple weeks ago haha, make the decision on if it is worth keeping, as I purchased a bundle with a g29 and I think the wheel would be useless without this, yet be cheaper or TM have their new wheel out by GTS time. Might see you in the morning, might not...

5. give them a chance to patch ito_O

RoccoTTS likes this.
  6. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Don't give up so fast, the devs already confirmed they are working on it and a patch is coming next week !
    PATIENCE my friend, Rome wasn't built in a day !

iZok90 likes this.
  7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi! Are you having frame rate issues with the Xbox One edition of Assetto Corsa? If so, please bare with us! We are aware of an issue here and our development team have been hard at work to fix it. Expect an update next week!

8. Gabrien

Gabrien Rookie

Does this apply to the PS4 version as well?

TitzonToast likes this.
  9. I also think the game is unplayable on Xbox. After Project Cars I didn't want to buy another unfinished racing game so I rented AC first. I'm glad I did.

Depending on where you live it shouldn't be a problem to get a refund for a digital copy from Microsoft.

I'm in Germany and I have received refunds without a problem. Even if I already played the game.

You can buy the game again if they ever fix it.

10. ONR Punch

ONR Punch Rookie

As bad as it is now I don't see how a patch can save it. I thought project cars was bad but this is ten times worst.

plastikman66 likes this.
  11. ONR Punch

ONR Punch Rookie

If you were aware of a problem why was it still released. I don't want to pay to play a beta.

BlocScorr likes this.
  12. i stopped using the chase cam view. i also switched to my wheel setup and its much more playable

13. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Single player unplayable for me. The frame rate is all over the place but it also seems like the entire game slows down and speeds up constantly. This isnt every so often, this is all the time. To release a game like this is beyong taking the Pee! Find is strange no reviews said it was this bad.

14. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Came home on my dinner and installed it. The did a free run and though, wow this is great. Went back to work all happy. Came home and decided to do a race. WTF!!!!!!! Unplayable!

15. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Please stop with this "unplayable" nonsense. I have to same game as you all have and off course i can see there are some problems but it's certainly playable.

Skemekos123 and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  16. Well... that's your opinion.

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  17. IndianJones

IndianJones Rookie

Just to add, I'm finding the framerates unstable and lots of tearing on the PS4 version. It's strange as I've been watching vids on YouTube from prerelease copies and there doesn't seem to have been this problem. It's not gamebreakingbut it's very distracting.

18. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

Frame drops make a game hard to play, more so if is a simulation. Not only breaks the immersion but makes it harder to control the car.
    So yeah, frame drops is quite an important issue.

Johnnyjoejones likes this.
  19. insane79

insane79 Rookie

This game won't run well on xbox1 as the developers have favoured ps4 here as they got free development kits, i would say get a refund & buy it after few months when the game goes on sale.

20. I love the fact that we asked them why there wasn't any video footage from the Xbox version and so many people flamed us. We said. Oh great. Another project cars. Glad I didn't preorder!!!! Knew their silence on showing us footage meant something!!

21. Are you sure you're not playing their beta version and not even aware that you're part of their testing? Is the game even finished??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.