1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Would like to know how to get a refund?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ONR Punch, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Oh wow, are you psychic or something how did you know? Sorry to disappoint you I've owned AC on pc for 2 years, love the pc version. The console version is unacceptable and missing advertised features.

Good luck in the open lobbies with the cheats and crashers, I take it you have seen this thread, Monza is superbly simulated in this clip, like watching real pro racers in action :D:D:D:D

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...wful-and-cheaters-galore-video-to-show.36316/

2. Jamie Carter

Jamie Carter Rookie

Listen I don't want to offend anyone, I can't see a fault, are you all sure your playing it correctly? For some people driving games are supposed to feel like GTA but this is a racing sim, try plsying with a wheel.

3. Jamie Carter

Jamie Carter Rookie

Haha, so you've edited a video to harm this perfect game? And calling players cheaters because they are better than you is low. Bet you've been kicked out of a few gamer groups in your time. Just practice friend. You'll get better.

4. Squeak_D

Squeak_D Rookie

How the hell do horrible frame rates translate to "playing it correctly"? It's not the physics engine people have issue with. The physics are the best on consoles to date. There are as stated by others "missing advertised features"..., but again how would that even translate to "playing it correctly"?

MBK72 likes this.
  5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lol I think you must be a wind up merchant Jamie. This game is perfect you say, have a look down my list then and try them. Look at game sites for reviews, look at shops star ratings. I have lost loads of online races, due to people wiping me out, people cutting corners, people driving round the track the wrong way. The only good thing with this game is the handling physics on wheel. I'm on it at the moment on practice mode, ever time you brake into a corner the frame rate goes down, and funny enough the revs have confirmed there are problems with frame rates, so you must have the only working copies there is. Lol game is perfect.

Tenno and MBK72 like this.
  6. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

You are a very funny man, 10/10 for humour. So you watched the video right? My video? o_Oo_O

Tenno likes this.
  7. Jamie Carter

Jamie Carter Rookie

All I see is what I play, I could read reviews all day long however I prefer to play and make my own mind up. I absolute love this game and runs flawless for me so maybe it's got something to do at your end. First off are you using an official Xbox controller and have you plugged it in? Are you broadband or do you use dial up? Also don't listen to MBK on his consumer rights advice, he knows nothing, send a complaint in to Watchdog that might work. Also having just searched your gamer tag on Xbox live I see your playing.... You guessed it AC!! Can't be that bad can it?

8. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

And back in the real world at a popular trade in site, another view:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lol you must be a windup merchant.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  10. the problem with the console community this gen is its full of whiney entitled fanboys that only seem to get worse as this gaming generation goes on. This is the generation that gives bungie a free ride for destiny even though the game was butchered before launch to sell as dlc, the same fanboys stuck up for no mans sky even though its missing most of what was promised.

Kunos have done a great job with what is their first release on a console things will get better and missing things will get added once they have fixed performance issues. Its all about getting platform experience plus are a small studio compared to others that launch racing games on consoles, turn 10 have something like 300 guys in the team playground games have around 200. kunos have 30 ? who have worked hard to launch the game and continue with pc along with working on the game performance

Epistolarius and talby71 like this.
  11. Tenno

Tenno Gamer

If the want to get experience bring out a beta for a small price
    Then there wouldn't be any problem

ANAMENOONEHAS and Johnnyjoejones like this.
  12. Jamie Carter

Jamie Carter Rookie

Sorry, is the
    Spot on Untrained, they are whiney. That's all they do, come here to whine and I honestly think that there intentions are not 100% honest. Again I would never disrespect anyone however, MBK, Tenno and Bucko have ulterior motives and again have not answer the question if they are using an official xbox controller and if that controller is plugged in. Also have they checked there tv settings? Maybe the brightness or indeed pitch is off.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  13. the game cost less than any other game So the price was smaller.....

14. every racing game online on console has people crashing for the sake of it. with assetto its probably down to the fact its a sim and people need time to learn it. i have played it with wheel and controller and have had no issues.

Ace Pumpkin and talby71 like this.
  15. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Enough here too.

Thread closed