1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Would like to know how to get a refund?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ONR Punch, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Off course it is, i never said it wasn't a problem. But it's still playable.

Watch and listen to this video, it's proof both console versions are playable ;

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

NO. It was unplayable! A couple of hard resets has now fixed it. Its still not great but its now playable. Before it most certainly WAS NOT! It was like trying to play PCars with a full grid which was in super slow mode but would then speed up and slow down again about one a second. That is unplayable my friend.

Exup likes this.
  3. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Nice to hear your problem is solved ;)
    And yes, do always a hard reset after installing a game or a dlc.

talby71 likes this.
  4. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Firstly it shouldnt be the case. Secondly it is quite clear that people are suffering different issues. Thirdly the frame rate still sucks, fourthly its still unplayable 'at times'. Oh and its crashed 6 times. 4 online in the last half hour.

Its a pretty poor showing.

5. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Oh its back. Not good enough really is it. Shame.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  6. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

The real problem here is people using chase cam view. If Kunos had removed chase cam altogether and then warned people "there's no chase cam", it would've screened out all the whiny 12 yr old console arcade racer fanboyz :mad:

Tomcul, Fat-Alfie and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  7. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

Quite a lot of money going Kunos way from the "arcade racer fanboyz".

8. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

I don't use chase cam. Hated them ever since f1 95 thank you very much.It just happens to be on it for some reason. It has nothing to do with the camera . It does it on all views. So I would appreciate it if all the arcade fan boyz elitist rubbish to cease.

And so what if it only did it on chase cam. It still shouldn't.

There is a major game
    Breaking issue here which needs attention.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  9. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

I race cockpit or hood, as can be seen here on pcars

10. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

More than the PC kids will ever be able to...

11. just complete nonsense.. you also get free development kits from microsoft when you sign on as a developer plus the game is using direct x11 on pc so it was less challenging porting the game to xbox one than it was to ps4. Both console versions need more optimization for the hardware and that will happen as the developers get more familiar with it

RoccoTTS likes this.
  12. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Well, what a waste of time this place is.

13. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Just wanted to step in here... Our team are fully aware of an issue with the frame rate on Xbox One. They've been working hard on a fix and you can expect an update next week. Hope this helps.

UntrainedN00B01 and RoccoTTS like this.
  14. IndianJones

IndianJones Rookie

Thanks, is PS4 also being looked at? Playing it on mine (all cams) it looks v different from pre release vids I saw with framerate issues and screen tear.

15. Jamesgrainge

Jamesgrainge Gamer

Hi everyone, just joined the forum, would like to say hi, and thankyou to Assetto Corsa for bringing true simulation to consoles. 5 laps and I was hooked, the handling physics are super realistic. However it does baffle me how a game can be released with such intense FPM drops online. It literally becomes unplayable, I hope that ONE patch sorts it. Or I too will be getting a refund.

16. Exup

Exup Gamer

The problem it's not just on online...unfortunately.

For SURE there is some kind of problem...
    Some persons are saying the game is OK on the XBOX One (which I can believe in some of them).

But for ME and others, the game is just unplayable. (playing Solo and with bonnet cam)

Done several RESET's and it just improved barely.

The game barely pass 30fps.....it's really broken and nothing near the youtube videos that we can see online (the 60fps videos).

My XBOX is on Redstone preview program...which could cause this... I can give you that...but it only happen on this game...

Can someone on the preview program confirm me that the game is "OK"?

I'm not buying the fact my XBOX is wrong..because I don't have any problem In any other game (PCars included)

Let's see if the next update solves anything...besides de DOR :) (which is perfect now :))

17. Tenno

Tenno Gamer

I want a refund as well don't like to be paying for a beta version. Because that's all it is. And if it's not it's a royal **** up that's not been tested at all.

18. talby71

talby71 Gamer

Contact whoever you bought it from

Philippeapo likes this.
  19. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Can you tell me if the PS4 version is getting fixed too please?
    I played for the first time tonight for about 4 hours and the stuttering and tearing is very off-putting.
    The ffb and physics are epic though.
    Thank you.

20. insane79

insane79 Rookie

post in the ps4 forum, i m sure people can help your query there, regarding the staff replying to you back that won't happen, they are non existent & off course they already got your money.