1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Show off your rig thread (console edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sigurd615, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Lets see everyone's rigs whether it be bought or fabricated on your own. Its always cool to see what equipment and setups people are using.

My rig.
    t300rs Alacantra
    t3pa pro with DSD tilton pedal pads
    wheelstand pro
    nrg seat with custom stand made by me

[​IMG]

iwanchek, LeDude83, DrVegas and 9 others like this.

2. I7akk0N

I7akk0N Gamer

You asked for it, lol...:p

[​IMG]

No truly, I'm fortunate to have what I have, and love to play AC! :)

3. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

IMG_3185.jpg IMG_3186.JPG Here is my rig before mods. Wheel stand pro with a sweet folding chair.
    IMG_3274.JPG IMG_3273.JPG IMG_3272.JPG And I made a mount for an Ipad. This is Pcars dash for Project Cars.

I am running both a TX and the T300 (I own both PS4 and XB1S). I have the 599 alcantara rim and the T3PA Pro pedals with the Ricmotech load cell brake mod

4. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Just a quick picture with my cellphone (bad quality) :

[​IMG]

5. NGR_Robinson

NGR_Robinson Gamer

All built and adapted by me. Plus just ordered a T150 to go on there.

6. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I tried my pedals in the GT position but found them really uncomfortable with the WSP flat on the ground. Your tilting solution looks unique lol I need to think of some way to tilt my stand too.

7. Mikestar

Mikestar Rookie

That`s my own building Rig.
    Its a confortable Seat with Standard T300 with an Acer couved Monitor.
    I enjoy and love it :) and that is all for AC;) IMG_20160930_144613.jpg IMG_20160930_144504.jpg
    Full Throttle:):);)

olevet, ingrobny, bradleyland and 6 others like this.
  8. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

IMG_3204.JPG
    That's mine t500rs modded clutch and brake pedals 50-120kg brake pedal pressure. IMG_3308.JPG
    My wheels... currently in the process of making the 320mm wheel have paddles and buttons that work with the t500 base.
    F1 wheel is also getting new buttons in the next few days just waiting for them to be delivered.. IMG_3323.JPG
    I hope to upgrade in a year or so to a more solid rig possibly PC and fanatec setup..

Pip_-72-, ElPueblo, ingrobny and 9 others like this.
  9. Eugthegunner

Eugthegunner Rookie

20160911_130757.jpg 20160911_130816.jpg 20160911_150509.jpg 20160911_130757.jpg 20160911_150509.jpg 20160911_130816.jpg homemade wheelstand t300 alcantara edition wheel and house furniture

olevet, bradleyland, Bren002 and 9 others like this.
  10. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG][​IMG]
    t300rs t3pa pedals Samsung 55" and since the photo th8a shifter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

olevet, ElPueblo, gabriel2706 and 9 others like this.
  11. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Still doesn't make me any faster though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mikestar, Tomcul and L2D_Gopher like this.
  12. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

These are from when made my rig. I have since upgraded to a t300 Ferrari alcantara and th8a shifter and moved the ebrake to the R3 button on the base

ingrobny, Hammerpgh, 2pfspiff and 2 others like this.
  13. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

I agree with you. I put mine back in the F1 set up. I feel that it is more comfortable with the WSP.

14. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Yeah I thought it was uncomfortable until I tilted the pedals a bit. I figured the speaker box thing was temporary but its never tried to move on me so I just left it alone lol. The tilton pedal pads are pretty nice too.

15. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

How do you like the load cell? I have been going back and fourth between doing that or just getting some clubsports and using the basherboards adapter.

16. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

Well worth the money. My braking is more consistent. I very rarely lock the wheels up and I can run brake pressure lower now. $180 including shipping is a tough nut to swallow, but I already had the T3PA pedals so going with the Fanatec V3 pedals and a Basher board adapter just isn't in the cards. If I could do it all over again I probably would have gone the fanatec route. Comes out to be about the same price in the end when buying the T3pA pro pedals and Load cell from Ricmotech compared to buying the Basherboard adapter and Fantec V3 pedals.

onepueblo likes this.
  17. BBernes

BBernes Racer

Mine is now up and running:)
    Fridge in arms reach for long sessions.
    IMG_9019.JPG

18. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

How do you like the Omega Cockpit. I am thinking of building one from wood for a temporary set up until I can save the money to build a 80/20 40 series aluminum rig, but then I saw yours and that would work for a year or so until I can build what I want.

19. Chris White

Chris White Gamer

I also have a GT Omega setup , with a G29 Wheel , Pedals and shifter - and love it

received_10153570927146879.jpeg

20160514_060708.jpg

20160829_161759.jpg

And its wife friendly if need be and can be collapsed n folded away :)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    ingrobny, DrVegas and Mikestar like this.
  20. Mikestar

Mikestar Rookie

Hi i want to show u my ownbuilding Breakmod and Gaspedal.
    1475314223116-1193338967.jpg 147531440572797203517.jpg cheap and great feeling!:))also addjustabel and durable..maby' for sombody ho want to have some (Loadcell). I found its realy fine. :)