1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Show off your rig thread (console edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sigurd615, Sep 30, 2016.

1. jpfigueiredo

jpfigueiredo Rookie

Recently changed from a generic wheel stand to a Playseat Challenge and couldn't be happier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thrustmaster T300 wheel + T3PA-Pro pedals + TH8A shifter

The TH8A works surprisingly well mounted directly on the Playseat Challenge (video here).

The pedal base with the T3PA-Pro are easily detached from from the seat and stored separately.

2. jpfigueiredo, Hehe it looks like a small model in picture 1 :D I use the same setup ;)

jpfigueiredo likes this.
  3. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

I might need to get one of these to bring over to people's houses! Wonder how it will handle a Ricmotech Load Cell though...

4. IF RACING

IF RACING Rookie

5. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Or you can fold them up and velcro then up like I do with my challenge

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Just dropping by to say we're super impressed with your setups! Wow!

Thinking of putting together a community post to show off some of these in the near future... Please let us know if you object to us using your pictures!

Have a great weekend :)

olevet, M-Bimmer, SlimCharles and 9 others like this.
  7. jpfigueiredo

jpfigueiredo Rookie

Yes, but then the T3PA PROs won't even get halfway up, because they're inverted.

I know it can be done, but the result is awkward and just too heavy to carry around. I much prefer carrying/storing them separately.

8. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

I'm sure my wife would love that folding rig. Great to see so many console based sim racing setups. I'm loving the experience/challenge of the shifter addition since Christmas, making better use of the left pedal.
    Monza Rig
    PS, G29
    PX4 Headset
    rps20170121_223333.jpg

9. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Raised the seat so the wheel is now better aligned with the screen.

IMG_6400.JPG

10. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

T300
    Wheel Stand Pro
    Playseat Challenge

IMG_20170105_1754588.jpg

11. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Lmao. I didn't really look at the pic, and didn't think about the pro pedals being as big as they are. I'm using the stock 2 pedal set.

jpfigueiredo likes this.
  12. StyleF1re

Following up on my previous post...

- Leeco Spring 4J080-GE/S (clutch) & 4J080-GE/M (throttle)
    - Momo SK50 shift knob
    - RealGear Momo MOD31 wheel
    - Ricmotech Load Cell v2
    - Ricmotech Short Shift Kit
    - Sparco 03779AN pedal set

Load Cell.jpg Pedals.jpg Shift Knob.jpg
    Wheel.jpg Cockpit (2).jpg Cockpit (1).jpg
    Room (3).jpg Room (1).jpg Room (2).jpg

13. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

New upgrade arrived today! Realgear Momo mod31(34cm)
    IMG_20170131_134037811.jpg IMG_20170131_134113011.jpg

14. StyleF1re

15. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Here goes my home made wheel stand/driving rig...:):oops:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Laughing Gravy and Kembro like this.
  16. jelydonut

jelydonut Rookie

How did you get your phone to show the cluster on the PS4?

17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well that is the UDP app Dashmeterpro for AC/PC on the Google play store.
    But for now it is only working with Pcars on PS4.... Hopefully Kunos give us soon the compatibility with UDP apps in Assetto from PS4... Because it's already in the code has said Stefano 2 months ago.

jelydonut and paul_wev like this.
  18. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Diy rig with Thrustmaster t300rs and Fanatec CSL Elite Loadcell pedals

[​IMG]

19. mmoochie

mmoochie Rookie

20. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

IMG_2603.JPG Simple but very happy with set up.
    Belts are to stop me falling out of seat after a few drinks!!:D
    IMG_2607.JPG
    Ricmotech short shift adapter on its way!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017