1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Show off your rig thread (console edition)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Sigurd615, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

Hey i've had the poor man's rig too. :) This was my (rig) until 2 weeks ago. FB_IMG_1483475887236.jpg

And before that: FB_IMG_1483475854267.jpg

2. At0mic0

At0mic0 Gamer

Here's my dungeon

Attached Files:

3. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Dude, did you "paint" out your bong!!!? Hahahaha

TDS, LeDude83, Maxx69 and 4 others like this.
  4. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

Some personal belongings need to be painted out sometimes :D:D

TDS, At0mic0, paul_wev and 2 others like this.
  5. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

These were taken back in mid-November. Actually took me a month to notice I had the accelerator and clutch pedals swapped around. I've since upgraded the setup (RSeat RS1, RS TV stand, Samsung 55" 4K TV, PS4 Pro, Thrustmaster T300RS + TH8A + T3PA-Pro) with a RealGear Momo MOD31 wheel, Ricmotech Short Shifter Kit, and Momo SK50 shift knob. Also have a Ricmotech v2 Load Cell, stiffer springs for the accelerator and clutch pedals, and Sparco 03779AN aluminum Race Pedal faces on-deck (photos will be updated accordingly). Just in time to spin and wreck all the cars from the upcoming Red and Porsche 2 console packs!

Also looking for a portable chassis. Is the PlaySeat Evolution a good pick?

Room - November 2016.jpg RSeat (2).jpg RSeat (1).jpg RSeat (3).jpg

6. Grantpoole

Grantpoole Rookie

rig.jpg rig2.jpg
    Trak Racer RS6 cockpit and Monitor stand ,Fanatec CSW2 ,V2 pedals and SQ shifter. Very happy with this setup.

7. Raikku

Raikku Racer

For console use Sony 50" tv, for pc 35" 144Hz curved Benq. CSW v2, CSP v1, Frex Shift+ seq(connected to base), DSD button box for pc use. Several rims for CSW.

3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  8. StyleF1re

That RS6 looks like a serious piece of kit for the price. Could've considered that one as well if I knew about it back when I was deciding on a rig. Actually wanted the GT Omega ART, but the USA distributor doesn't ship to Hawaii (or Alaska). Shipping from the Europe distributor was just too insane to even consider.

And damn, so much cool Fanatec equipment in these later posts that I can only dream of using (as a PS4 owner). And somebody's wheelin' and dealin' with all those rims!

9. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Yeah, Sony's bullying to force Fanatec out from PS4-compability was very cheap move. Of course you can use Fanatec wheels on PS4(at least just now)
    with CronusMAX-adapter/dongle. Althought using wheels with it is not so simple, you've to tinker a little to get it work.

StyleF1re and paul_wev like this.
  10. Adz200sx

Adz200sx Rookie

My setup.
    G920 and shifter
    Gt omega racing wheel stand
    Gt omega racing seat frame
    Blaupunkt 40" tv
    Cheap amp running bass shaker
    And leds and a cup holder.
    IMG_0875.JPG IMG_0874.JPG IMG_0876.JPG

olevet, Pip_-72-, gabriel2706 and 3 others like this.
  11. StyleF1re

Loving the all-black look @Adz200sx!

I'm good for now. Need to get my driving skills up first before I even think of throwing money toward anything Fanatec. All their equipment looks much more streamlined than whatever Thrustmaster stuff I have. We'll see though once I upgrade the pedal set with the load cell, springs, and aftermarket faces!

12. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

IMG_1449.JPG

My set up farrari 458 NFb lazy boy with speakers computer table but going to build my own as going to copy a lads idea a got picture of that will follow

flyingcarrot and Kembro like this.
  13. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

IMG_0767.JPG

That's what I'm planning on doing next

14. MartyBook

MartyBook Simracer

Anyone else here use a projector?

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. TheLeithToe

TheLeithToe Rookie

16. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

My rig. Thrustmaster T500RS, Pagnian Next Level Racing GTUltimate V2 and Trak Racer monitor stand.
    IMG_20170116_193810909.jpg IMG_20170116_193745881.jpg
    IMG_20170116_193706129.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    flyingcarrot, liakjim and Kembro like this.
  17. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

GT Omega racing/office chair, GT Omega folding racing wheel stand.

flyingcarrot and Kembro like this.
  18. Odbball

Odbball Racer

IMG_1779.JPG IMG_1781.JPG IMG_1780.JPG home made rig from old pipes, car seat from scrap yard, tx and 90inch wide projected image.

19. IF RACING

IF RACING Rookie

Hi, where did you buy the monitor stand from?

20. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

IF RACING likes this.