1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos please help! PSN store Hong Kong issue

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by LotusTeam, Oct 15, 2016.

1. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Cut down on the drama will you? :rolleyes:
    She was last seen this friday.

2. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Ok thanks for letting me know she is still in active then at least she hasn't responded to this issue yet as I started questioning this in the prestige packs thread weeks ago...

3. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Ok thanks Peter, if you are asking for the Hong Kong/Asia Region at least I know they confirmed I'm included....jeez

4. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

Thanks for this Peter

5. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

I issued the ticket as well on the HK PSN problem and they replied this:

Thank you for your message, and we're sorry about the content not being available in Asian markets. This is actually handled by a different team, and we are currently looking into why the content is not on the store. It could have been a mistakenly keyed date during submission, but rest assured that we are looking into it and want you to be able to access this ASAP! Take care, and we hope to have this resolved soon.

Maybe when they made the submission, they typed 2019 instead of 2016. ;)
    So let's see what happens this week.

6. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Thanks for the info Racer_Z, the reply is promising and let's wait and see!

7. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

still no news

8. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Well, this is starting to be ridiculous.

9. Banova

Banova Rookie

Just share some information.
    In Taiwan,
    We got 2 people success got the DLC from PSN UK and workable.
    It seems the PSN-Store Taiwan sales the Assetto Corsa is Europe version.
    Because 1 tried US PSN-Store but can't buy the DLC.
    Tried UK and success buy the DLC.

But the UK PSN code is too expensive in Taiwan.
    We want know if Amazon UK also sale the PSN code with digital serial code. (Same as Amazon US. ?)

Thanks !!

10. Banova

Banova Rookie

11. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

This is not a solution...and most importantly, I've already given up on console AC....shame on 505!

pipOnian and APIWZ like this.
  12. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

It is not a solution. I don't wish to have so many different PSN accounts. 2 weeks now, Kunos please this is too much to handle

13. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

what a joke! what i think is they treat us as minority, no need to response to them, ac still have a lot of loyal customer. i think other region's customer should pray for the next dlc would not happen like this to their region.

14. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

its ****ing ridiculous now. It really is. I am fuming.

15. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie

I have had enough waiting for all the DLCs, tried the following and confirmed it works.... I owned a physical copy of the Asian Version (bought in Singapore)

1/create a new user in PS4 profile, you will need an alternate email address
    2/choose your desired region, I have chosen UK. for detailed steps, please refer to the below page
    http://www.truetrophies.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=403
    3/ I have purchased a "PlayStation Network 25 GBP PSN CARD UK digital" via an online store, I dont have a UK Credit Card and also paypal for some reason was not working
    4/ purchased / downloaded AC season pass and it works.

although it works, it is a still very frustrating experience though. First I lost all my progress in game, and obviously I need to speed more $$ for something which should be available locally.

Horus likes this.
  16. APIWZ

APIWZ Rookie

Confermed it worked
    I tested on copy disc from hk ,sg and th
    All worked!! And also can use your current region account to play.

17. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie

Thanks for confirming! So meaning that I can go back to my original account after downloading/installing the DLC?

18. Banova

Banova Rookie

Seems you buy the UK PSN Card from Play-Asia ?
    You can try the Amazon UK with your Credit Card in your country.
    It will take the 25 GBP + 1.5% Fee => 25.375 GBP.

I will wait until NOV 1st, if the PSN still have season pass.
    I'll buy it on UK PSN.

Gary Ho likes this.
  19. APIWZ

APIWZ Rookie

Sure you can play with your original account after loaded dlc.

20. whisky6

whisky6 Rookie

Ok, guys! here's the process that I'd like to confirm for downloading the dlc from UK PS store

1. open a PSN account at UK PSN

2. pick the dlc and checkout

3. login with UK PSN username at my PS4

4. download the dlc that I paid at UK PSN

Is that it? Please correct me if I'm wrong